“Great place!”

Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: DUSSEL/FORD
Reviewed January 17, 2013

The atmosphere was very classy and enjoyable as always. The food and service are excellent and I will return.

Reviewed January 10, 2013

We have been to this restaurant many times and the last two times we have been extremely disappointed in the food. We are seafood lovers and while the seafood may be fresh, it is overcooked, skimpy portions with no taste. I've never had such dry seafood prep on salmon and grouper. We will not go there again as the prices are also very high for the portions and quality. There are better choices in Toledo. Only thing of quality is their martini's and we have had good service.

Reviewed December 29, 2012

Never had a bad experience at any of the Mancy group resturants. Bluewater very good with variety of choices.

Reviewed December 14, 2012

Received gift certificates to this place foe christmas last year, hubby got one from his work and I from a friend. The food is PRICEY, the fish was awful my husband said and I got a steak the was over cooked twice and I finally got it to go cause husband was done eating. The french onion soup was sweeter than a Christmas cookie or candy.. not the way I like and the atmosphere was so dark you couldn't really see what was on your plate. Our meals for two was 84.00 plus tip there abouts.. we each had $50.00 gift cards and I an additional 50.00 gift card.. Made that servers night, told them they could keep the 3 cards and whatever left they could have cause they were the only thing good about the place. I know you can use the cards at other Mancy places, but not a fan of Mancy's I guess.

Reviewed December 11, 2012

This is by far my favorite restaurant in Toledo. The seafood is flown in fresh daily and the menu changes daily. My favorite dish is the pretzel crusted grouper. I also have had the walleye and sole.. They were all delicious and they have a great selection of wine and cocktails. I have never been disappointed by my meal here. It is a little pricey, so expect to spend at least $100 for two people to eat and have a few cocktails.

Been to Mancy's Bluewater Grille? Share your experiences!