“History Trip Washington DC 2012”

Mancy's Bluewater Grille
Ranked #2 of 106 Restaurants in Maumee
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Special occasions, Romantic, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: DUSSEL/FORD
Inver Grove
“History Trip Washington DC 2012”
Reviewed September 16, 2012

By far, the Bluewater Grill in Maumee, Ohio was the best we enjoyed on our two week history vacation trip. Our server Ivan went above and beyond anyone's expectations for service. The food was prepared as ordered and exceeded expectations. Once, when asking where the restrooms were located, the staff didn't just point, they actually walked you over to the area. Never saw that done anywhere previously. We would all definitely go back again when in this area.
DGF Minnesota

• Visited September 2012

Berryville, Virginia
“A surprisingly good seafood restaurant in the Toledo suburbs.”
Reviewed September 4, 2012 via mobile

Nice upscale yet accommodating travelers restaurant. Excellent waitress very good cocktails, fantastic oysters and a wonderful entre. I would advise anyone that enjoys good seafood with professional preparation to stop here

Toledo, Ohio
“Upscale”
Reviewed September 3, 2012

I love oysters! I also love seafood, excellent service and the full bar. This is a great place to visit with co-workers for our once a month night out.

Visited November 2011
1 Thank Kristina P
“Pricey but good”
Reviewed August 25, 2012 via mobile

Dinber for two with drinks can be expensive but the food is delicious and the service is very good! Great place for a date night or to celebrate a bday or anniversary!

Perrysburg, Ohio, United States
“Very surprised”
Reviewed August 19, 2012

While the value my not be there. The portions or good, but everything else about Mancy's made up for lack of value. I went with my wife to celebrate out 19th yr. of marriage. The building was very clean, smoky a bit but it just made me more hungry. My wife got crab legs and I got a del monico steak and we had their crab cakes for our first coarse. Crab cakes were good. A little more crab in them would make them great and the mango salsa that came with them was GREAT, I could eat that as a salad! The food, while not a value, was valuable! Top of line and I like the way the Che kept and very delicate balance with his food. Nothing over powering the other, great work on that. If you are looking for a cheap meal Manc's Blue Water Grille may not be for you, but if you are looking for valuable food, and I mean the quality and portion size and flavor, than this is the place that you will judge all others by. The service was beyond reproach. An all around great time. This was our first time there and definitely NOT my last.

• Visited August 2012