“Totally ignored by staff”
2 of 5 bubbles Review of Cracker Barrel

Cracker Barrel
Ranked #9 of 105 Restaurants in Maumee
Cuisines: American
Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children, Kids, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Brunch, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Toronto
“Totally ignored by staff”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 26, 2013 via mobile

Got seated right away, and then were completely ignored for nearly 15 minutes...and it was not busy. The food was typically good, and the price is great. I normally find CB staff are friendly and attentive, but not at this location.

Visited May 2013

Aurora,Il
“Great stop”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 5, 2013

Great food. Just wish they had chocolate chips to put in our kids pancakes. Most cracker barrels do,

• Visited May 2013
Maumee, Ohio
“Great place for lunch when dining with small child”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 29, 2013

My brother and I like to take our niece out to eat. Some places are better than others. Cracker Barrel is definitely one of the better places. There was plenty for a 3 year old to see and do. The game on the table (with the golf tees) was a big hit and she also enjoyed pointing out all of the different signs. Her meal was good too - good price, fair portion size, and she seemed happy with the taste! The service was excellent too. The wait staff seemed very comfortable and prepared to serve a small child. All and all a great dining experience and we will be sure to bring our niece back.

• Visited April 2013
Dayton, Ohio
“Love them greens!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 25, 2013

Good home cooking is what you get here. I'm not sure what they do to the greens here but I think they are the best out of any Cracker Barrel I have been to.

Visited October 2012
Indianapolis< IN
“Another Cracker Barrel”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 24, 2013

This is a typical Cracker Barrel. I hate to put it that way but I've never ate at a bad Cracker Barrel and I've never been to a great Cracker Barrel. We were promptly seated and the waiter took our order. The food was good and the p-rice was good.

Visited March 2013