“Nothing Like a Steak Dinner”

LongHorn Steakhouse
Ranked #5 of 111 Restaurants in Maumee
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Reviewed December 29, 2013

Always try and visit here when I am over in the USA and the visit this Christmas did not disappoint. I always have the ribeye as I just love the taste, but all items on the menu seem to be as well cooked and presented.

We were seated quickly on arrival and the service was good all through the meal and I am looking forward to the next time I am over the pond.

Reviewed December 3, 2013

Stopped by here after a TSO concert at the Huntington Center. Four of us ordered a variety of foods (steak and chicken), and we were all very happy with the portions, the food quality, and the staff. Our waiter was pleasant, attentive, and quick with the joke. An all-around great meal.

Reviewed July 28, 2013

The rib eye there is cooked perfectly! Ever since I ate their rib eye, I became a steak lover. The restaurant was very clean; floor, wall, table, decorations were spotless. Our server was very well mannered, but they forgot to bring us napkins after we asked for it because we had a kid - no big deal.

It is definitely a return to this restaurant.

Reviewed July 17, 2013

Had the grilled salmon and fresh vegetable selection each night I was there. Excellent taste. Key Lime pie is excellent too!

Reviewed June 1, 2013

We've eaten at Lomghornes up and down the east coast. This restaurant was outstanding. The stuffed cheddar mushrooms and fried asparagus were wonderful. Great chopped salad! I don't know where they purchase their filets but they were outstanding tonight! Better than Ruth Chris. cooked perfectly. Great friendly waitress. Whoever is the chef and manager gets 5 stars. It was an exceptional meal. Our filets were like butter!