TripAdvisor

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children, Large groups, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The first time we went was years ago right after they opened and the service was bad and the food was just ok.

Well we good some coupons in the mail and I thought lets give it another try. Man was I Gleadall we did. The food was out of this world and we could not have had any better service.

Date of visit: September 2019
Write a reviewReviews (184)

Reviewed September 8, 2019 via mobile

We stopped in for dinner last night after a long day of traveling and were so happy we did. The food was delicious, and our server (Sierra) was very friendly and provided excellent service. I didn’t have high hopes that we would have a great dining experience after our long day of traveling (with kids), and was pleasantly surprised at what a nice evening we had, thanks to good food and great service.

Date of visit: September 2019
Reviewed September 1, 2019

First time in years that we visited Carrabba's. The food was tasty, but my husband ordered a small portion of linguine and marinara sauce and instead, they brought him a large portion with pomodora sauce.. Our friend ordered the grilled pork chop well done and it came back pink in the center, and was sent back. Otherwise, it was a good dining experience.

Date of visit: August 2019
Reviewed July 15, 2019 via mobile

We love Carrabba's and eat our local 1 all the time but when we stop by this property we were shocked at the behavior and the quality of the food first of all we got there after 11 in the doors were not open we patiently waited outside until they realize that oh yeah they should be open by now and when the gentleman came and open the door he didn't say he was sorry you didn't say welcome to Carrabba's or anyting that was the bartender I don't know his name but he was a younger guy with clear glasses then as the meal progressed it took a while for a waitress to find us we had a hard time getting refills the muscles that we'd ordered for an appetizer we're literally cold I'm not going out warm they were cold and the rest of the food wasn't any better he did complain we got to I'm sorry I don't believe there was any manager they are at the time for some weird reason in addition to that it seemed like the staff is bickering back and forth with each other the waitresses were bickering with the bartender and I can't help but think that part of the reason we didn't get refills and our food was of such poor quality as because as you look around all of the staff is on their phones true it was not busy but I was there don't I deserve the same level of service whether it's just me or the whole restaurant full of people very disappointed

Date of visit: July 2019
1  Thank Donnie3217
Reviewed May 24, 2019

Ate dinner here on a Wednesday night while traveling. Not wanting a heavy meal I ordered the $10 pizza with a couple of happy hour Bud Lights. The beer was cold and tasty. The bread before the meal was a highlight, warm and perfect. The pizza was pizza, nothing outstanding. Service was good.

Date of visit: May 2019