“LOVE this place”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic, Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed June 30, 2012

This is my favorite place. The food is great, atmosphere is good, price is not bad. All the food taste fresh and homemade. We always get a great server and all I can say is the food is great, great ,great.

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
There are newer reviews for Carrabba's Italian Grill

Reviewed June 27, 2012

Have never had something there I did not like. Chicken Bryan is by far my favorite!

Reviewed May 5, 2012

I have had some really good meals here and some really bad. Soupy creme brulee and salty calamari come to mind. The creme brulee was just a special and not part of the regular menu. They did give us free appetizer coupons to make up for a bad meal. So we went back and actually had a decent meal of Chicken Marsala and Sausage Pizza.

Reviewed April 22, 2012

Had supper with my parents (seniors) and my two children (aged 4 & 8). The food was fantastic. Our waitress, Ashley was very kind and knowlegdeable and was very sweet to our boys. Try the sangria when you visit; very fruity! I enjoyed my caesar salad, mezzaluna pasta, and the limoncello bread pudding is to die for! My dad had the caramel sundae with the rum pecans....they were delicious as well.

Reviewed April 15, 2012

Another wonderful experience. We have never had a bad time at carrabba's. Lives up to our expectations each and every time we have been there.