“Nice Shops”

13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Nice Shops”
Reviewed August 10, 2012

I really liked the Shops at Fallen Timbers, I like the feel of outdoor shopping. There were popular shops, and shops I haden't heard of. I can see myself coming back when in town.

Visited August 2012

Ohio City, Ohio
39 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 68 helpful votes
“A great summer shopping treat”
Reviewed July 28, 2012

I love Fallen Timbers. This mall satisfies my shopping needs with Dillards and JC Penney, as well as my young adult daughter's preferences with Forever 21, American Eagle, and Buckle. Restaurant favories are PF Changs and Granite City Brewery.

The mall area is always clean, the shop workers are always friendly, and it is simply a consistently enjoyable day.

Waterville, Ohio
14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 29 helpful votes
“Wonderful shops and a wonderful setting.”
Reviewed July 9, 2012

Great movie theaters, wonderful shops and a fabulous setting.

Fort Wayne, Indiana
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Fantastic!”
Reviewed July 9, 2012

If your in the mood to shop make sure you stop here. This is a one stop shop for the entire family.

Toledo, Ohio
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 22 helpful votes
“Clean, well maintined”
Reviewed July 3, 2012

I really enjoy this mall. I live very close to it and spend much time there. I feel very safe there

Visited June 2012