$80
$97
$113
Hampton.com
$120
All reviewsroom was cleanno frillsrooms are smalloff the highwaythe ohio turnpikeantique malllong tripfit the billa king size bedbob evansfront desk clerkgreat rateone night staystaff was friendlyconvenient locationnight's sleepflat screen tv
Reviewed July 5, 2018 via mobile

We stayed for two weekends and found the staff to be helpful and courteous. Very well kept for a reasonably priced hotel.
Special shout out to Clerk Jamie and housekeeper Saline. Thank you so much for your kindness.

Stayed: July 2018, traveled with family
Lorie S, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Toledo - Maumee, responded to this reviewResponded July 8, 2018

Yorgii,

Thank you for taking the time to review our property! I appreciate the special mention of our staff. Jamie is becoming quite a regular mention on tripadvisor and she couldn't be happier.

Hope to see you the next weekend your in the area!

Reviewed June 30, 2018 via mobile

Hotel was very convenient and easy on/off the highway. Rooms were clean and comfortable, staff was welcoming and gracious. We traveled with 12 people, adults and children, and everyone had enough space. Would stay again.

Stayed: June 2018, traveled with family
Lorie S, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Toledo - Maumee, responded to this reviewResponded July 1, 2018

Tara,

Thank you for taking the time to review our property. I'm proud to hear we were able to accommodate you and your family.
Hope to see you next time your in the area.

Reviewed June 30, 2018

The first room we were given had a problem with the air conditioning. The front desk sent staff within 5 minutes. Since the a/c couldn't be immediately fixed, we were immediately moved two doors down. The maintenance/housekeeper rep opened the new doors room and desk staff brought new keys to us.

We had also hoped to redeem travel points after a 2 night stay gave us requisite points for a free night. Though the Redicard line was closed on Sunday, the desk person, Jamie, directed me to the reservation line and they were able to quickly push through the free points.

Clear instructions to a local business were provided upon request.

These may all seem like services one would expect from the hospitality industry, but we often find amenities are lacking if management and staff are inattentive. Not the case here.

Room Tip: Rooms on the front side are pretty bright in the overnight hours, ask for back side. That's what we'll do our next stay
  • Stayed: June 2018, traveled on business

Commonstockenter,

Thank you for taking the time to review our property! My apologies for the issue with the air conditioning. Thing happen from time to time and I am so pleased to hear our staff was able to rectify the issue in a timely manner. Thank you so much for your understanding.

I am also pleased to hear Jamie was able to help you with your points. She is definitely an asset to our team as the reviews show.

Hope to see you next time your in the area.

Reviewed June 28, 2018 via mobile

Needed a place to stop to rest on our way from Maryland to Illinois. This is right off the highway so it made for easy travel. It’s extremely affordable which made me leery of the condition of the hotel. I was pleasantly surprised how nice the room was. I also felt very safe there being I was in part of the country I had never been to before and wasn’t sure what sort of town I was stopping in. The room has modern appliances and comes with a mini fridge and microwave. The room was very clean! There are lots of restaurants and stores nearby as well. It’s a great place to stop.

Stayed: June 2018, traveled with friends
Lorie S, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Toledo - Maumee, responded to this reviewResponded June 29, 2018

Jordan,

Thank you for the great review! I am so pleased that we surpassed your expectations. We here at the Red Roof Inn Maumee believe that Safety, Cleanliness, and Convenience should come with every room no matter the price.

We hope to see you again the next time your in our part of the country!

Reviewed June 28, 2018 via mobile

I stay in the area a few times a month for business and I always stay at the Red Roof Inn. The front desk is always nice and always have a great smile on. When Jamie is working we can talk like we are best friends and not just as customer. I always feel welcomed here. I have the option of staying at any of the hotels in the area and I always pick here too stay. Rooms are always clean, plenty of parking space and great staff. Thank you guys I appreciate everything that you do and keep up the great work Jamie and making me feel welcomed.

Stayed: June 2018, traveled on business

Tony,

Thank you for taking the time to review our Property! I will be sure to share your great comments with Jamie, I know she will be thrilled that you took the time to recognize her personally. She is definitely a great asset to our team.

I'm also pleased to hear of all the choices you have when staying in the area you pick Red Roof Inn-Maumee. It is because of great and loyal guests like you that makes us enjoy our jobs.

Again, thanks for the great feedback.