Red Roof Inn Toledo - Maumee
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
$84
$80
$115
$105
Hampton.com
All reviewsroom was cleanno frillsrooms are smalloff the highwayantique mallfit the billa king size bedtoledo maumeelong drivegreat ratefront desk clerkparking lotconvenient locationone night staycookiesnight's sleepmotel
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 22, 2014

I'm a fan of this Red Roof Inn. I stay here every time I travel to the Toledo area. It has always been clean, the staff is always friendly, and you really can't beat the location. It's fairly no-frills - no breakfast is provided or anything like that - but the price is right, and there's always Bob Evans down the street!

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Leslie P
i0046, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Toledo - Maumee, responded to this reviewResponded September 15, 2014

We appreciate you taking the time to leave us such a nice review on trip advisor. We are happy to hear that you have a great time at our hotel. We are glad you find our hotel affordable because here at the Red Roof we strive to make sure that our prices are affordable for our guest in these economic times. Also we are glad you were able to experience our friendly staff and clean rooms because here at the red roof we love our jobs and understand that our guest have been going all day and when they arrive they want a comfortable room so we here make sure that every guest has a comfortable experience as soon as they walk into our doors. We look forward to providing you with another great experience the next time you stay with us.

Thank you!!
Hope to see you soon.

Reviewed July 20, 2014

Overall clean place and affordable for the stay. Short term stay for my husband and I. Front desk was amazingly friendly. Only drawback is some type of breakfast needs to be served for guests. Other than that and a few cobwebs in the corners, this was a decent place to stay.

• Stayed: July 2014
1  Thank mzfarrow14
i0046, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Toledo - Maumee, responded to this reviewResponded September 14, 2014

We appreciate you taking the time to leave us such a nice review on trip advisor. We are happy to hear that you have a great time at our hotel. We are glad you find our hotel affordable because here at the Red Roof we strive to make sure that our prices are affordable for our guest in these economic times. We look forward to providing you with another great experience the next time you stay with us.

Reviewed July 20, 2014

I had a great experience. The room, carpet and bedding was clean. An excellent staff that was knowledgeable of area and gave great recommendations and directions to the places that I needed to go to. The price was excellent.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

We appreciate you taking the time to leave us such a nice review on trip advisor. We are happy to hear that you had a great time at our hotel and we were able to help you with accommodations and directions around are beautiful city .We look forward to providing you with another great experience the next time you stay with us.

Reviewed July 18, 2014

I stayed here on a business trip. a very friendly staff that made me feel very welcome. after a long day this was nice to have. rooms ok clean. The price was excellant. The location was perfect right off 80/90. i would recommend this hotel for everyone that values price/comfort. I stay in a lot of hotels and have found Red Roofs to be very economical and clean. I would say the staff at this particular Red Roof to be one of the best.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled solo

We appreciate you taking the time to leave us such a nice review on trip advisor. We are happy to hear that you have a great time at our hotel. We here at the Red Roof know majority of our guest are on the go all day in when they arrive here that they just want a nice comfortable place to relax. So we stride on being friendly and welcoming as soon as you walk in to our door, and to make sure all are guest are happy and comfortable with our rooms. We also keep are prices at affordable rate for all our traveling guests as well. We are so happy you were able to experience all of that at your stay with us. We look forward to providing you with another great experience the next time you stay with us.

Reviewed July 13, 2014

As a woman I have stayed in plenty of hotels in Toledo trying to find the one that I like the most, until now I did not have a winner. This Red Roof Inn is it! First off is in a great location, right off 80/90 on exit 59. Also the rooms are not tiny as in most economy hotels. The rooms are just the right size, the shower was excellent! The water pressure and the tub were outstanding, great amenities in the room, also in the lobby they have free fresh baked cookies, ice lemon water, snacks, hot coffee and more which is always welcome after a long drive. The staff is friendly and helpful, Thamer the operations manager remembered my name the second time he saw me and is very pleasant to talk to. I have stayed here on business about 10 time in the last few month and this place is always consistent the rooms are sparkling clean. The beds are very comfortable and no noise from the out side I sleep like a baby. I always feel very safe here, this place is a winner! I give it ***** stars

Jenna Z.

Room Tip: lower level is the most convenient you can park your car right in front of your room that makes it easy to unload luggage.
  • Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family

We appreciate you taking the time to leave us such a nice review on trip advisor. We are happy to hear that we have been you first choice on all your stays here in Toledo/Maumee, and we look forward to providing you with other great experiences the next time you stay with us. I also see that you love our rooms now, just wait until we our down remodeling all our rooms you will never want to leave.