“Great place to stay”

Red Roof Inn Toledo - Maumee
Ranked #11 of 19 Hotels in Maumee
Reviewed May 14, 2014

Very nice hotel. My room was near freeway but didn't have any road noise. The room was clean, the bed was very comfortable. The staff were all very friendly and helpful. The management of the hotel has kept the hotel in excellent condition. I have stayed here before and would highly recommend it

Room Tip: I always use trip adviser when I travel. There's some crappy hotels out there
  • Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple
linda s, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Toledo - Maumee, responded to this reviewResponded May 18, 2014

Thank you for writing a review and for the kind words about our property and staff. Your feedback is very important to us as we strive to provide 100% guest satisfaction. We are glad you enjoyed your stay with us and look forward to your return visits.

Reviewed April 26, 2014

I have spent the last 2 months in and out of hotels and have come to favour Red a Roof Inns. This one was no exception. It was clean, well appointed and the staff were friendly. I did find the bed a touch soft but then I like a really firm mattress so for everyone else it would likely be perfect.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled solo
i0046, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Toledo - Maumee, responded to this reviewResponded April 28, 2014

I would like to thank you for reviewing our hotel during your recent visit. The staff enjoys making sure each guest is comfortable and delighted with their stays. We are glad to hear that you choose Red Roof for your lodging needs. We have a excellent loyalty program "Redi Card" that has great member benefits which I hope you are a member of. Please feel free to contact me if you are not a member - its very easy to get you enrolled. We hope to see you again when you are in the area.

Reviewed April 25, 2014

I have stayed at this motel before. I guess I am getting spoiled because this time I was not impressed. In fact, I had stayed at another Red Roof Inn, at Elyria, Ohio, and liked it much better. My room was not updated as someone else stated, not equivalent to the newer updated Red Roof Inns, I have seen and stayed in. My room over-smelled and I had to put on the air conditioner to try and get the fragrance out of the room, as I am asthmatic and was suffering from bronchitis. The room was clean, the TV's are old and outdated, and the beds were comfortable but not plush if that's what you are looking for. The staff was friendly. It is conveniently located off the Ohio Turnpike and the price was very reasonable. It depends on what you're looking for. There is another Red Roof located several miles away from this just off Route 23. I am going to look into that one next time and maybe try it, especially if it's updated. Although clean the smell threw me a curve ball. I must admit I like the value the Red Roof Inns offer, but I am leery about staying in them because of the animal lovers they cater too. The first time I ever get bug flea bitten will be my last visit to a Red Roof Inn.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank daja2014

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I would like to apologize for the fragrance smell in your room. We pride ourselves on providing great service and clean rooms and unfortunately we fell short on your visit. I will use the feedback you have provided me to better coach and train my employees. Regarding the room updates, I am pleased to let you know that we will be getting the room upgrades very soon. We are so excited to be able to offer new rooms to our guests. Thank you again for our review, hope you get over your bronchitis soon and we hope to see you when you return to our area.

Reviewed April 20, 2014

I have grown pretty fond of Red Roof Inns lately. They have proved to be reliable, clean, accommodating, and very reasonably priced. The staff is alway helpful and pleasent. All the properties seem to be updated and renovated. All this is true of Red Roof Inn in Maumee. The room is perfect for a good comfortable night's sleep. A big plus is that they never charge for the Cats. They are quickly becoming the first choice when traveling. This propery is located for easy on and off of I 90.The one draw back is that they do not serve breakfast. This is easily resolved, just plan for it!

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled solo
i0046, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Toledo - Maumee, responded to this reviewResponded April 24, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to review our property. We pride ourselves on providing clean, comfortable rooms at a reasonable price to all of our guests. Its great to be recognized by the pet-owning public as we do not charge for cats or dogs. Next time you are in the area ask the front desk for some great breakfast choices in the area. Toledo is known for fantastic restaurants!! Thanks again!.

Reviewed April 20, 2014

Friendly staff. Very helpful . Convenient location off rte 90. 1/3 the cost of other options for a one night stop over. Some good restaurants in the area too. I would stop here again if I'm in the area.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family

Thank you so much for reviewing our hotel on trip advisor. We are glad you enjoyed your stay with us and look forward to your return visits.

Reviewed April 15, 2014

What a great staff at this location. Friendly and very polite. Room was very clean and comfortable. Exterior noise was never an issue. Very pet friendly with the hotel grounds
nice and neat. This location is right at the Interstate which makes it very accessable.
I will return to this location in the future. Thanks again.

1  Thank Gary A
i0046, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Toledo - Maumee, responded to this reviewResponded April 16, 2014

Thank you so much for your review of our hotel and our staff! Your feedback is very important to us as we pride ourselves in providing great customer service along with clean, comfortable rooms. We have a great location - right off of I80/90 and there is so much to do and see in the area. We look forward to seeing you again when you traveling!

Reviewed March 12, 2014

My husband and I stay there quite often. Not only is the price reasonable but the location is close to all the places we visit. The staff is very polite, personable, and professional. The beds and pillows are comfortable. The new T.V.s are great but could use a channel guide in the room. Overall this is the best value in Toledo/Maumee.

Room Tip: Get the rooms with the new flat screen T.V.s
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
linda s, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Toledo - Maumee, responded to this reviewResponded March 16, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel on Trip Advisor. We appreciate you choosing our hotel for your lodging needs. Our staff enjoys making sure each guest is comfortable and delighted with their stay. Glad to hear you enjoyed our new mattresses. We have a great visitors guide at the front desk to check out more things to do and see in the area next time you stay with us. We look forward to providing many more great trips for you and your husband!

Also consider these accommodations in or near Maumee
Comfort Inn & Suites
Comfort Inn West
#12 of 19 in Maumee
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Toledo
Best Western Toledo South Maumee

Been to Red Roof Inn Toledo - Maumee? Share your experiences!