I've been to good Red Roof motels and I have been to bad Red Roof Motels. The Red Roof at Maumee is GOOD. Clean, friendly folks, Wi-Fi friendly, quiet, close to Bob Evans, close to a gas station. Also handy ice and candy machine are available. I'm not going to stay for a lifetime. But for the night we were there.....tired travelers that we were, I was happy to check in the Red Roof at Maumee.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- NEWLY RENOVATED RED ROOF INN TOLEDO-MAUMEE OH WITH A NEW LOOK. FLAT SCREEN TVS IN ALL ROOMS,IN ROOM microwave and fridge's, HARDWOOD FLOORS, AND IN ROOM COFFEE. Free wi-fi anywhere Pet friendly Fax and copy service Coffee available in lobby 24 hours Snack and soft drinks vending machines Great restaurants with in walking distance ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Orbitz, Hotwire, Priceline, Travelocity and Red Roof Inn so you can book your Red Roof Inn Toledo - Maumee reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Red Roof Inn Toledo - Maumee Hotel Maumee
- Red Roof Inn Maumee
- Maumee Red Roof Inn
- Red Roof Inn Toledo - Maumee Ohio