Nothing extra or fancy or trendy, but clean, comfortable, functional room right off of 80. Yes, there's no breakfast and you always have to ask to remove the safe fee, but there are plenty of places to get food (including a grocery store a couple blocks south) and anything else you need for a simple, quick stay. As someone who travels often with a pet, it is nice not to be charged extra or assumed my harmless pet will most certainly do damage to the room. Plenty of direct access rooms for those of us with aches and pains or a lot to carry, too. No complaints about the staff, are helpful and polite. Good value.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- NEWLY RENOVATED RED ROOF INN TOLEDO-MAUMEE OH WITH A NEW LOOK. FLAT SCREEN TVS IN ALL ROOMS,IN ROOM microwave and fridge's, HARDWOOD FLOORS, AND IN ROOM COFFEE. Free wi-fi anywhere Pet friendly Fax and copy service Coffee available in lobby 24 hours Snack and soft drinks vending machines Great restaurants with in walking distance ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Red Roof Inn, Orbitz, Priceline, Cancelon, getaroom.com, Cheap Tickets and TripOnline SA so you can book your Red Roof Inn Toledo - Maumee reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Red Roof Inn Toledo - Maumee Hotel Maumee
- Red Roof Inn Maumee
- Maumee Red Roof Inn
- Red Roof Inn Toledo - Maumee Ohio