On a cross country trip we chose this hotel because we were traveling with a dog and we like their pet policy. The two-bed room was on the first floor which made loading and unloading easy. I tend to like the old style "motel" where you can park right in front of your room's door, although I know some people prefer interior corridors for safety reasons.
The room (Deluxe 2 full beds) was adequate and the beds were comfortable. It was NOT as clean as I would have liked (under the beds, behind the night table between beds were pretty disgusting). It was pretty much what I expect out of a Red Roof Inn. No breakfast is offered in the Red Roof Inns as far as I know. However, this chain does allow pets to stay free, which few hotels do these days.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- NEWLY RENOVATED RED ROOF INN TOLEDO-MAUMEE OH WITH A NEW LOOK. FLAT SCREEN TVS IN ALL ROOMS,IN ROOM microwave and fridge's, HARDWOOD FLOORS, AND IN ROOM COFFEE. Free wi-fi anywhere Pet friendly Fax and copy service Coffee available in lobby 24 hours Snack and soft drinks vending machines Great restaurants with in walking distance ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Red Roof Inn, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire, Odigeo, Travelocity and Priceline so you can book your Red Roof Inn Toledo - Maumee reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Red Roof Inn Toledo - Maumee Hotel Maumee
- Red Roof Inn Maumee
- Maumee Red Roof Inn
- Red Roof Inn Toledo - Maumee Ohio