I stayed here last week when I was working in Toledo. This place is right off the turnpike and near some real good places to eat. The staff was nice and friendly, The room was very clean and good free internet. No breakfast here but I went down the street to Bob Evans. I will stay here again when I'm back in the area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- NEWLY RENOVATED RED ROOF INN TOLEDO-MAUMEE OH WITH A NEW LOOK. FLAT SCREEN TVS IN ALL ROOMS,IN ROOM microwave and fridge's, HARDWOOD FLOORS, AND IN ROOM COFFEE. Free wi-fi anywhere Pet friendly Fax and copy service Coffee available in lobby 24 hours Snack and soft drinks vending machines Great restaurants with in walking distance ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Red Roof Inn, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Priceline, Orbitz, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Red Roof Inn Toledo - Maumee reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Red Roof Inn Toledo - Maumee Hotel Maumee
- Red Roof Inn Maumee
- Maumee Red Roof Inn
- Red Roof Inn Toledo - Maumee Ohio