“Real good place !”

Red Roof Inn Toledo - Maumee
Ranked #12 of 19 Hotels in Maumee
Reviewed September 27, 2012

I stayed here last week when I was working in Toledo. This place is right off the turnpike and near some real good places to eat. The staff was nice and friendly, The room was very clean and good free internet. No breakfast here but I went down the street to Bob Evans. I will stay here again when I'm back in the area.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
i0046, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Toledo - Maumee, responded to this reviewResponded September 30, 2012

Thank you for reviewing our hotel. We take great pride in the cleanliness of our rooms and making every guest feel welcome. We look forward to seeing you again when you are back in the area..

Reviewed September 13, 2012

Motel is very close to turnpike, easy access. Near a number of restaurants. Friendly & efficient staff at the desk along with a coffee bar which is always good to have. Carpeting could be a little cleaner but overall cleanliness was good. Due to recent surgery used an accessible room, very convenient but need more flat surface in huge bathroom for toiletries. Overall this was a great bargain at a terrific discounted senior rate. Stayed twice within 3 days, would gladly stay again.

• Stayed: September 2012
i0046, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Toledo - Maumee, responded to this reviewResponded September 16, 2012

Thank you for reviewing our hotel on Trip Advisor and for the suggestion of a flat surface in our accessible rooms. I am having our maintenance person install a shelf in the bathroom this week. We look forward to having you stay with us again when you are in the area.

Reviewed September 8, 2012

Thanks to the other Trip Advisor reviews, we chose this Red Roof Inn because of its convenience and price. Although the room was fairly small, it was adequate for our needs. RRI was pet friendly and did not charge extra for our large dog. There are a variety of restaraunts within walking/driving distance. The map provides a map of all the restaurants, but it was somewhat difficult to read. Free coffee in the lobby. Friendly staff.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Lerbs
i0046, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Toledo - Maumee, responded to this reviewResponded September 10, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel on Trip Advisor. We appreciate your comments and I will let the staff know that you enjoyed your stay. We have our area restaurant/shopping map available for all of our guests and our staff will even help with recommendations. We look forward to seeing you again when you are in the area.

Reviewed August 20, 2012

I stayed at this Red Roof Inn for one night. The "superior room" I had was clean and comfortable, but the superior part escapes me. The check-in was friendly. The location is great for traveling as it is right off the highway and in an area with loads of dining and shopping options. Plus it is dog friendly, which is a positive thing about most (maybe all?) RRI properties. One note to travelers, RRI has a bad policy of adding a charge for a safe on, which you have to remember to ask them to remove at checkout.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Big_Foof
i0046, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Toledo - Maumee, responded to this reviewResponded August 21, 2012

Thanks for taking the time to review our Red Roof Inn. Our Superior king room has a work station, microfridge and includes in room coffee, where our other rooms don't have the work station. We hope to see you again when you are in the area.

Reviewed August 17, 2012

This motel was rated well on Trip Advisor and lived up to its reviews. Simple but with comfortable cConvenient loacation that's about all llallallallallallallallall Why do I need to do 200 characters when 50 will do

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank tnmjn

Thank you for choosing our Red Roof Inn. The entire staff works hard in achieving 100% guest satisfaction and we appreciate your review!

Reviewed July 21, 2012

My husband, 5 month old and I needed a place to stay while driving from Illinois to Massachusetts. We decided Maumee would be a good place and when I looked up the reviews this seemed like a good place.

The reviews were very accurate. The room was clean and it was very reasonable $49 with AAA. Bathroom way clean and I didn't feel the need to strip the bed and check for bed bugs. It's also easy on easy off the highway. I would highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: July 2012
2  Thank mldollaz
i0046, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Toledo - Maumee, responded to this reviewResponded August 17, 2012

Thank you for your kind words of our Red Roof Inn in Maumee. We strive to have our cleanliness standards above all other hotel's in the area. Thank you for staying with us and we hope to see you again!

Reviewed July 20, 2012

Nothing fancy here, but for a business overnight I wanted to be safe and comfortable. After reading reviews of quite a few hotels in the Maumee/Toledo area, I picked this Red Roof above any fancier hotel based mostly on the reviews of others. Other hotels in the area had reviews mentioning bedbugs but almost every review here was positive and mentioned cleanliness! I was not disappointed. This hotel is very basic, no frills, but the staff was very amiable, welcoming and attentive to any extra needs (I forgot to pack toothpaste, needed dinner recommendation) and the room was extremely clean. I even checked the mattress just in case and it looked brand new. The AC fan was a little noisy and hard to get the temp right (woke up freezing - but since it was 100 degrees I was glad it worked!). I would stay here again.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank SET_Zeeland

Thank you for choosing our Red Roof inn for your lodging needs. It is nice to hear that our staff was attentive to your needs. We hold ourselves to very high standards in regards to cleanliness and hospitality. We look forward to having you stay with us again.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Maumee
3 mi away
Comfort Inn West
Comfort Inn West
#13 of 19 in Maumee
Baymont Inn & Suites Perrysburg

Been to Red Roof Inn Toledo - Maumee? Share your experiences!