“Excellent and friendly service!”

Red Roof Inn Toledo - Maumee
Ranked #11 of 19 Hotels in Maumee
Millers Falls, MA
“Excellent and friendly service!”
Reviewed January 11, 2012

I had a great experience with the staff here--very friendly. Both the person who check me in and the person who checked me out left me smiling!

The room was clean and, of course I love that my cat stayed with me at no additional cost.

• Stayed January 2012, traveled solo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (69)
Chicago, Illinois
Reviewed January 2, 2012

I have stayed here several times and would recommend it to anyone. The staff is fantastic, and do anything to help make the stay more comfortable. The accommodations are clean, and everything works fine. Sometimes I have a dog with me and am impressed how clean those rooms are as well.

There are several restaurants nearby, and even a great antique mall and indoor/outdoor recreation facility in the same parking lot!

We believe this is the best lodging in south Toledo/Maumee, and we'll be staying there each time we visit family. The price can't be beat, and, as we learn each time we stay, we get a great deal more for our money.

Highly recommended!

Room Tip: Perhaps it's a bit quieter in the rooms that face away from Reynolds Road.
  • Stayed December 2011, traveled with family
1 Thank chicagotraveler541
Chicago, Illinois
Reviewed December 30, 2011

Have stayed here a few times. This time I noticed a strong deodorizer scent in the room. We had a dog with us, so this may have been a “dog specific” room which probably resulted in the special deodorizer. If you are asthmatic or have allergies you may wish to try a different hotel.

The room itself was clean and the staff was friendly. It is an older Red Roof Inn so don’t come with high hopes. It is definitely a spot to sleep and then hit the highway again.

Tim Horton’s, Friendly’s and a variety of other restaurants are located close by.

Stayed December 2011, traveled with family
Cincinnati, Ohio, USA
Reviewed December 28, 2011

Red Roof Inn in Toledo-Maumee, Ohio is a very nice place to stay. It is probably the least expensive spot in the area, and as long as I'm not looking for a place that takes my time other than that of sleeping and changing clothes, I am happy. Let's face it, I don't travel to a place to spend time in a hotel. I have places to go, people to see, things to do and I don't want to spend my time in a hotel. But if I had to stay, Red Roof Inn is the place for me. It is a place that is close to highways and other roadways to get around. Excellent location. Truth is - I will return to this place the next time I need to stay in Toledo!

Room Tip: My room on the first floor with 2 dbl beds was just fine for me.
Stayed December 2011, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Barry C
Ohio
Reviewed December 5, 2011

I use this property every year for our event at the Lucas Co Rec Center in November. Great location for our exhibitors and staff. It has always been clean, not noisy, friendly staff that are
very accomodating and priced well for all involved. Lots of restaurants nearby and even one right next door.

Room Tip: I have had rooms all over and have not had a problem with any of them. I might like to try a larger...
  • Stayed November 2011, traveled on business
1 Thank Judy C
Washington DC, District of Columbia
Reviewed December 1, 2011

I'm originally from Toledo so I find myself going back somewhat frequently to visit family and friends and I always stay at the Maumee Red Roof Inn. I find that for the money, it's the best deal around and offers the three C's I look for in a hotel - it's clean, comfortable and convenient. The Business King room best suits my needs, as it provides more space, a king sized bed, a fridge and microwave and FREE WIFI! Even Hilton and Marriott don't offer that! And, this last time, Joe at the front desk found me an even better rate that I had booked, becuase I was staying long enough to qualify for their weekly rate!

Room Tip: I prefer ground floor rooms so I can park right outside my door.
  • Stayed November 2011, traveled solo
1 Thank DCTim
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Reviewed October 18, 2011

Stayed here overnight on our way to Chicago. Chose it because it was so close to the highway exit. Was very pleased by the cleanliness and comfort.

• Stayed October 2011, traveled with family