Have stayed here more than a few times, and it's by far my preferred lodging when I'm in town on business. Red Roof Inns can be hit or miss depending on location (like all hotel chains) but you can't go wrong with the Maumee location. The staff is always pleasant and ready to help -- I usually show up before the 1p check-in, and they've always had my room ready. (In fairness, 1p is the check-in time, so if you'll be staying here, that's when you should expect your room to be available -- not before.)
Maumee is a nice little town, and up the street are two of my favorite places to eat -- Donato's Pizza and Tropical Smoothie Cafe (my favorite). Next door is Jed's Barbeque; I haven't eaten there yet, but will be doing so as the aroma is enticing.
All in all, clean simple rooms (that's all I need for an overnight stay), friendly staff, nice area, reasonable rates -- book early for even better deals, use AAA, and sign up for Redicard.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- NEWLY RENOVATED RED ROOF INN TOLEDO-MAUMEE OH WITH A NEW LOOK. FLAT SCREEN TVS IN ALL ROOMS,IN ROOM microwave and fridge's, HARDWOOD FLOORS, AND IN ROOM COFFEE. Free wi-fi anywhere Pet friendly Fax and copy service Coffee available in lobby 24 hours Snack and soft drinks vending machines Great restaurants with in walking distance ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity and Priceline so you can book your Red Roof Inn Toledo - Maumee reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Red Roof Inn Toledo - Maumee Hotel Maumee
- Red Roof Inn Maumee
- Maumee Red Roof Inn
- Red Roof Inn Toledo - Maumee Ohio