“Good Restaurant and Good People”
Review of La Fiesta

La Fiesta
Ranked #5 of 105 Restaurants in Maumee
Cuisines: Mexican
Toledo, Ohio
“Good Restaurant and Good People”
Reviewed January 29, 2014 via mobile

We have been going to the is place once or twice a month since they have opened. Love it we have found food that we both like. And we always get good margaritas and service is fast.

Knoxville, TN USA
“Great Mexican restaurant!”
Reviewed November 20, 2013 via mobile

Friendly, fast service. Good food at good prices. Their salsa was very good! Plenty of parking.
Definitely recommend.

• Visited November 2013
“Not the best”
Reviewed October 27, 2013 via mobile

We all decided we wanted Mexican I read reviews on trip advisor and thought we would try it. Service was quick they brought us chips and salsa and drinks right away. I ordered the quesadillas supreme when it came it was cold . I asked them to send it back. They did and brought it back very hot . But it was not pleasant to look at . They put lettuce over the top of everything . As far as flavor it lacked any flavor . My Juana's dinner looked like it had been sitting out for days the shrimp was so over cooked and his skirt stake was as dry as a bone. The kids each got a soft taco they use a white cheese that's was in clumps that had jelled together . Needless to say they didn't eat. The only thing good at our dinner were the chips and my beer. I have had better Mexican food at Taco Bell . I have had really good Mexican food living in California for awhile. This was bad.

Marquette, Michigan
“Quickest service ever.”
Reviewed October 24, 2013

We were on a long road trip and tired of fast food. This restaurant had a good review on tripadvisor and good freeway access. We told the server we were in a bit of a hurry and our food arrived within 5 minutes. The food was great and the service even better.

• Visited October 2013
Jackson, Michigan
“Great salsa, service, and entrees”
Reviewed September 5, 2013

The only reason I did not give La Fiesta 5 stars is because this is just a Mexican restaurant, not Ruth's Chris. Anyway, La Fiesta is one of the best Mexican places I have been to in a long time. It's clean (even the bathrooms), salsa is fresh and chunky (not the cheap watery stuff), and they have several combo meals with Tamales (my favorite). Our server was very nice and prompt, and everyone greeted my wife an I, making us feel very welcomed. La Fiesta is worth regular visits. A 5 star Mexican Restaurant for SURE!

• Visited September 2013

Been to La Fiesta? Share your experiences!