“Good food for a good price”
Review of La Fiesta

La Fiesta
Ranked #2 of 108 Restaurants in Maumee
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed February 20, 2013

We usually frequent another local mexican restaurant in the area because it was our absolute favorite, but over the past year our experience hadn't been the best! Prices have gone up, food portions have gone down, and the service has plummeted as well! So we decided to try La Fiesta for the first time to change it up and see if we could find a new favorite mexican restaurant in the area! We were very impressed! We always order the same thing, except this time when we ordered the same thing from La Fiesta, the taste was amazing! We got the Chicken Fajita Nachos (forgot to ask for no onions) and the grilled/smoked taste of the chicken was sooooo yummy! There were far too many onions even if you love onions. They were skimpy on the tomatoes, cheese and green peppers, but lacking those things the taste was delicious! I am looking forward to going back to see if there is a slight improvement (or atleast I can ask them next time) so our chicken fajita nachos turn out perfect! Also, the price was just right and the drinks were cold! Can't ask for much else! Nice first visit - I was definitely expecting less, but was glad that we were wrong! Great food for the price - my husband, son and I all ate and had drinks (1 root beer, and 2 tall draft beers) for $25! They also fixed up the place quite nicely! Oh, and great service too!

1  Thank Amanda L

Reviewed December 26, 2012

I liked almost everything but thought my burrito was too salty. The portions were very generous and the staff was very nice. The kiddies got a kick out of the Santa visit. There seemed to be a lot of locals visiting.

Reviewed October 2, 2012

This restaurant is very similar to most other Mexican restaurants, but I really enjoyed the atmosphere here. All the employees seemed happy. The food was good.

Reviewed October 2, 2012

The food was great and so was the service Quiet and haven't ever had to wait on a Sat nite! Good drinks too

Reviewed September 22, 2012 via mobile

Excellent service food and value. Restaurant was near hotel, Maumee antique mall and a Meijers. I got the chimichangas and the wife got the fajitas. Queso dip was a mere 3.99.

Been to La Fiesta? Share your experiences!