“Dirty Rooms and horrible beds”

Comfort Inn & Suites
Ranked #14 of 19 Hotels in Maumee
Reviewed October 25, 2011

I had a reservation for one night while on a business trip, and the first room I was given had the last guest's trash in it and the bed was so worn that it was smiling at me. The next room wasn't much better...the housekeeping staff left the mattress about 3 inches from the wall, and there on the boxspring were many hairs and much dirt and dust. I've never been to a worse Comfort Inn. The only reason I did not go to another hotel is that every other property that was $100/night or less was booked solid. Also, the wifi was so slow that it was faster to just browse the web on my iphone.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank Steve M

Reviewed October 14, 2011

I have been a frequent guest at this Comfort Inn since it was built back in the 1990s when I am in the Toledo area. The hotel and rooms are very clean (thank you houskeeeping staff!) with all the amenities for a very comfortable stay. Love the indoor pool, exercise room, and the great breakfast. The Inn is located in a great area for shopping, dining, sightseeing, etc. The staff is very gracious and helpful. I would highly recommend this Comfort Inn to you.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Helen H
Reviewed September 19, 2011

I stay in a hotel 3 to 4 nights a week and this hotel has many amenities that I look for: let me tell you about them...
I like a large pool and the pool in this hotel is something I can do laps in...not a postage stamp pool like so many are. Also the hot tub is large and not too much chlorine!
Their fitness center has working equipment and in good shape...they keep it locked with a key available at the front desk.
The receptionist was very helpful and pleasant...great after a long day of driving!
I would encourage them to make a larger breckfast eatting area...but the food was hot, plentiful and the breckfast attendant was very pleasant.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank TheBaldEagle52
Reviewed August 20, 2011

i stay with my family we enjoyed r stay staff was very helpful it was good hot breakfast
room was very clean n nice i advise to stay at this place i m going to come back to stay again.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled with family
2  Thank ruby s
Reviewed July 26, 2011

The room has everything one needs, just none of it the greatest. Pretty much clean, AC works fine, shower works fine, toilet flushes fine. It has a bed, tv, fridge and microwave which I didn't use. Lots of restaurants near by.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank rambler022
Tina M, Guest Relations Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded December 21, 2017

We are continuously improving upon our services and accommodations and want to thank you very much for your comments about our bed and shower. We hope you will return to see how we are continuously improving in an effort to impress our valued guests.

Reviewed June 7, 2011

Spacious king room. Clean, good lighting. Comfotable bed. Less expensive than comparable hotels in the area. Certainly suitable for an overnight.

• Stayed: June 2011
2  Thank Fadbe

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. We appreciate the input referring to our bed and area. On behalf of our entire staff, we thank you for choosing to stay with us and we hope you will give us a chance to serve you again.

Reviewed December 22, 2010

I travel to toledo area once every couple of month. I have stayed at many of the comfort inns in the area. this is one of the best. The hotel is very clean the breakfast is very good and the staff just make you feel home. I look forward to going back to this hotel.

• Stayed: December 2010, traveled on business
2  Thank mattdoc2000

We can't thank you enough for sharing your feedback so that we can continue to improve upon our service and hospitality. We appreciate the comments regarding our staff and area. We hope you'll return to enjoy the continuous improvements made in our policies, accommodations and services.