All reviews great hotel pocket door great lighting ample storage pre made large tv in perfect condition hotel brand honors member grilling area plates and silverware full size fridge sliding bathroom door excellent stay the ohio turnpike great amenities nice indoor pool
Reviewed July 13, 2018

I had to stop in a Kroger's parking lot to try to find this hotel, but it was definitely worth the little bit of extra effort. The hotel sits back about a hundred yard behind other businesses on a road that still seems to be under construction. Everything about it is modern, well-designed and comfortable.The front desk staff were extremely courteous and professional. The room was large enough to comfortably accommodate a family of four for a few days at least. The fully-stocked kitchenette would have come in handy if I was planning to stay for more than just one night.

Reviewed July 10, 2018

We stopped at this Home2 on a long car trip. It was a delightful stopover--we were able to cook for ourselves, which is a big deal with multiple food allergies in the family. We appreciated the space in the room. And, we all enjoyed the breakfast options. The staff were very helpful. My only complaint was that we couldn't bring down the room temp below 68, which is a little warm for sleeping, in my book. Staff were unable to help on that score--it was set at that level.

Reviewed July 2, 2018

Awesome stay with awesome amenities. Very close to a great deal of restaurants, etc. The only thing is my sheets weren't replaced with fresh ones daily and that I was not happy about but everything else was good. I think staff should inform guests that breakfast is complimentary and the times

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed June 30, 2018

I stayed with my 2 daughter's. Great location and though the hotel was full it was very quiet. Check in & out was fast and easy. The suite was nice though we didn't use the appliances. Only complaint pillows we're really soft.

Date of stay: June 2018
Reviewed June 25, 2018

I prefer Hilton when traveling. I really like Home2 Suites because of the extra space and homey feeling. The town of Maumee is a pleasant place and the hotel is close to I-80. We plan to stay here again.

Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Home2 Suites by Hilton
Kishan P, Manager at Home2 Suites By Hilton Maumee Toledo, responded to this reviewResponded August 20, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to provide positive feedback about your most recent stay with us! We are very happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay. We are looking forward to having you as a guest again.

In The Spirit of Hospitality,