“Most fantastic place to stay short or long term”

Staybridge Suites Toledo / Maumee
Ranked #7 of 19 Hotels in Maumee
Cleveland, Ohio
“Most fantastic place to stay short or long term”
Reviewed March 5, 2013

I am currently working in Toledo on business, and have been staying at the Staybridge Suites. What a great staff, so nice and helpful. With the free food services, free laundry and excellent housekeeping, plus the indoor pool/hot tub, and workout room, I have everything I need here. Best part is the location, not being right next to a busy highway, makes it very easy to get a good nights rest. The staff always greets you with a hello and a smile, and always goes the extra mile to make sure you are happy. I will always stay here when ever I am visiting Toledo.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Alex L, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Toledo / Maumee, responded to this review, March 6, 2013
Hello. Thanks for such a nice review about our hotel. We take a lot of pride in having one of the best hotels in the Toledo area when it comes to a beautiful hotel and great service! We are glad you chose us, and we look forward to finding even better ways to be of service to you. Thanks again for your business!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (49)
Reviewed March 5, 2013

My family LOVES this hotel! It is minutes away from shopping and other fun activities, but why would you ever want to leave you hotel? I live in Michigan and have a 4-year-old daughter and have driven to Maumee several times to stay at the Staybridge Suites and take advantage of the ammenities there. The hotel is spotless, the staff is friendly, and the indoor pool area is kept up and maintained nicely. In the morning, enjoy the FULL breakfast including cereal, bagels, oatmeal, eggs, and even waffles! The queen suites are perfect for families as there are two rooms; one room for the adults and one for the kids. I cannot say enough about this hotel!!

Room Tip: The queen suite is perfect for families with kids...a couch in the "living area" turns int...
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
Wow, we are so pleased that you enjoy our hotel as much as we do! We agree that our hotel is perfect for a short getaway trip. Our close proximity to the Fallen Timbers mall will ensure everything you could need during your stay is only footsteps from our front door. Thanks again, and we look forward to many return visits from you.
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States
Reviewed February 22, 2013

Very convenient location for me with my business travel to Whitehouse, OH area. Good price for the space, service, and location. I will definitely stay at this hotel every time I travel to the area, which is quite often.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
AlexLindamood, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Toledo / Maumee, responded to this review, February 25, 2013
Hi! Thanks for your review. We appreciate the time you took to tell our future guests about our hotel. We look forward to your next visit, and appreciate your business. Thanks again!
Maumee
Reviewed January 30, 2013

This Staybridge hits the "sweet spot" for price and value. I have stayed at this hotel several times over the years and have found the staff to be very friendly and helpful while being unabtruse. I have stayed at Ritz Carlton Hotels and the service is comperable. The suites are always neat and clean. Breakfast is included and provides a reasonable selection for the price range. Since my stays have been for business good internet access is important which the Staybridge provides free. Being part of an outdoor mall with a good range of restaurants and stores including a Barnes and Noble adds to a very postive expierence. For longer stays the kitchenette is very useful as well. I recommend this hotel to anyone.

1 Thank Anthony D
AlexLindamood, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Toledo / Maumee, responded to this review, February 1, 2013
Thanks a lot for your nice review. Our staff loves taking care of guests, and much like the staff of a Ritz-Carlton luxury hotel, our staff has a passion for excellence in guest satisfaction. Thanks again for your time! We will see you next time!
Maumee, Ohio
Reviewed January 26, 2013

I am currently staying in Maumee on an extended stay working in nearby Toledo Ohio. My experience has been a good one at the hotel and I have not done this the past so i don’t have a comparison to determine how Staybridge rates against other hotels. The Hotel location is nice, off of the highway where most hotels are (Not a fan of noisy truck traffic), with walking distance to restaurants that have really taken care of our team in that last few months. The grounds pool/hot tub and rooms are well kept and clean. The offered food service is a big plus and the free laundry is also a major benefit to me staying weeks at a time. The staff has been very good about any of the issues or questions I have asked which shows they are well disciplined in taking care of the people that stay with them.
Here are a few suggestions that I have that would improve the stay but are only minor in my opinion.
When the bedding is replaced, upgrade to sheets that better fit the nice oversized mattresses. They often come off the bed and when my wife comes to visit she is not thrilled with this issue.
Being out of town alone unfortunately I do watch TV to pass the time and the service is not stellar (Satellite I believe). Now I may be being critical because I have U-verse at home with a DVR so I am used to a better system but the local channels rarely connect and my team has not been impressed with the reception.
I haven’t used the internet myself but my sons spent some time on the lobby computers (very convenient I might add) and they had connection issues. My friends also have had connection and speed issues using the Wi-Fi. Maybe offer a hard line connection or boost the Wi-Fi speed?
Again, these are small issues in my opinion of what has been a good experience so far…

Room Tip: I moved from the third floor to the main floor to be closer to the pool, workout room, and laundry...
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
AlexLindamood, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Toledo / Maumee, responded to this review, February 11, 2013
Hello! Thank you for your time in reviewing our hotel. It is always great to hear the good and bad of what a guests has experienced in our hotel. We love knowing what we do right, and we are certainly committed to fixing what could be better. I am so excited to tell you that we will soon have new bedding which will fix the problem with a limited amount of sheets pulling away from the mattress. We also are planning some great internet upgrades to keep up with changing technology demands. I am excited for you to experience all of our hotel, as well as see the enhancements. Thanks again for your business! We are glad you chose us!
PUNE
Reviewed January 24, 2013

I stayed at this hotel for the first time. They have very good and comfortable rooms. The facilities are quite good.They can add little more options on breakfast to make it better. Otherwise the hotel and stay is comfortable. The location of hotel is good.There are shopping malls surrounding the hotel. One can go around and do small shopping.

1 Thank MAHESH D
AlexLindamood, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Toledo / Maumee, responded to this review, January 25, 2013
Thanks so much for your review! We are glad you found the hotel comfortable. We are located at Fallen Timbers Mall, so it is easy to stay at the hotel and shop throughout your stay with us. Of course, some of the best restaurants in town are also at Fallen Timbers, so you are footsteps away from great food at all times. We are glad you enjoyed our breakfast. We try to make a lot of variety, and we will be sure that continues! Thanks again!
Xenia, Ohio, United States
Reviewed January 21, 2013

The staff at Staybridge went well beyond what is to be expected from any hotel staff. Friendly, accomadating, helpful are just a few of the characteristics of this staff. From house keeping to management. The free breakfast and dinners are awesome as well. Nice pool and spa, walking distance to a beautiful outdoor mall across the parking lot, big warm fireplace in the lobby with plenty of room. Without a doubt the best hotel I've stayed at in 17 years of travelling for business or pleasure. An excellent place to stay especially for long term. You're really made to feel at home. Thank you Alex and all of your team for a great stay.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
AlexLindamood, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Toledo / Maumee, responded to this review, January 22, 2013
Wow! What a nice review! I appreciate your time in offering information about our hotel for the next guest. We agree that our hotel is a great value. We have a free hot breakfast every morning, an evening dinner Tuesday to Thursday, all of our rooms are apartment style and we are right next to a great mall. If you are going to travel away from home for a while, our hotel and staff will help make you more comfortable and feel at home. Thanks again!