Stayed their recently for a friend’s wedding. Good location, friendly staff, and nice hotel.
The breakfast in the morning was good (much better than similar priced included breakfast hotels).
Lovely lobby and indoor pool. The room was good but faded bedding with lumpy pillows.
Room seemed very clean. There was a note asking for tripadvisor reviews and to enjoy the complimentary bottled water and snacks (though there was none)! Only two real problems. The toilet was very slow to flush when we first got there. I notified the front desk of the problem and they said they would take care of it while we were gone. At midnight when we returned, the problem had not been taken care of and when I called down again the new desk person knew nothing about it. Well 10 minutes later I was delivered a plunger so I could fix the problem. It did not take me long and they gave me $20 off the room, but I really just wanted them to take care of their own problem like they said they would and not have to call back at midnight.
The other problem was an unusual rule. After plunging the toilet we met old friends in the lobby breakfast area (very nice with a fireplace) and got reacquainted for some time. At 1 AM they asked us to leave because they close the lobby to clean it. Most hotels I have stayed at don't give you a hard time as long as you are reasonably respectful about noise of using the lobby and could clean around you but.....
Overall the Good did outweigh the bad so I would stay there again but would not say that I would not look around as well for other options
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Staybridge Suites Toledo Maumee hotel located in The Shops at Fallen Timbers, a mecca for shopping and entertainment. Our Toledo all-suite hotel, directly off of US24, just minutes to interstates I75, I475, and the Ohio Turnpike 80 90. Need a Toledo Hotel for business? Staybridge Suites Toledo Maumee is located near Toledo Downtown and companies including Dana Corporation, First Solar, Owens Illinois, Owens Corning, Anderson Inc., Libbey, Inc., Johns Manville and many more. A great location to be near Bowling Green State University, University of Toledo, Huntington Center, Hollywood Casino, Toledo Zoo, Toledo Museum of Art, Seagate Convention Center and other local attractions. When looking for corporate or short term housing as you relocate to the Toledo Maumee area, our extended stay hotel offers fully furnished suites. All suites feature a fully equipped kitchen, dining and seating areas. Suite amenities include a complimentary breakfast buffet, social receptions with evening meal Monday through Wednesday along with complimentary self serve laundry facilities, WiFi, local calls and voicemail. Our 24 hour business center allows you to stay productive while on the road. The Staybridge Suites Toledo Maumee even offers a BBQ area to prepare grilled foods or just unwind outdoors while enjoying the Fire Pit or Gazebo. Our team invites you to experience how refreshing extended stays can be whether for a day, a month or a year! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Staybridge Suites Toledo / Maumee reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Staybridge Suites Toledo / Maumee Hotel Maumee
- Staybridge Suites Maumee
- Staybridge Suites Toledo / Maumee Ohio