“One of the nicest places I have stayed at for business.”

Staybridge Suites Toledo / Maumee
Ranked #7 of 19 Hotels in Maumee
Grand Rapids, Michigan
“One of the nicest places I have stayed at for business.”
Reviewed April 5, 2011

Called ahead while on the road and got a room. Awesome rate at $99. The evening reception was great! $1.00 wine and beer, salad bar, rice from PF Changs. Very nice facility located directly next to the mall which has great restaurants and shopping. Staff was great and room was very clean and neat.

• Stayed March 2011, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (49)
Akron, Ohio
Reviewed March 7, 2011

We had an event at the Convention Center and instead of staying downtown we chose Staybridge. What a wonderful surprise this hotel turned out to be! Pleasant staff, clean rooms, warm indoor pool for the kids and an awesome FREE breakfast! We would definately stay here again and recommend this hotel to anyone traveling in the Toledo area.

• Stayed March 2011, traveled with family
Columbus
Reviewed February 17, 2011

This is a new, very nice, hotel located between to the Fallen Timber's M
all and the Fallen Timber's battlefield. Hard to find falt with a new hotel. One of the better breakfast bars I've seen. Lots of choices. The mall has some very nice resturants also. Good stay

• Stayed January 2011, traveled with friends
Rochester Hills, Michigan
Reviewed December 6, 2010

My stay was simply wonderful. My room was very clean and comfy and the building location was great. It's located right next to a large open-air mall which has a movie theater. You will be pleasantly surprised when you first come to the location; it’s way underrated. I would give it 4.5 out of 5 stars. I was very pleased.

• Stayed December 2010, traveled as a couple
North Las Vegas, Nevada
Reviewed September 13, 2010

Stayed for work the week of September 6, 2010 Staff was grea, Rooms very nicely done and very clean. I stay at all brands and this by far blows away any other hotel in this area. Great Place don't change a thing!! Keep up the good work!!

• Stayed September 2010, traveled on business
Atlanta, Georgia
Reviewed August 13, 2010

Our family traveled up to the Maumee area for a funeral and were looking for a property that accepted pets so we could bring our dog. When we checked-in, we were informed that there would be a $50 dog fee. Huh? I understand a security deposit in case the dog screws up the room, but a non-refundable fee? Okay, that aside, we go up to our room...the keys don't work. We go back down to the front desk and it takes the woman there 5 minutes to activate my keys, as we are late to our engagement. When we return that night everything is fine until I go down to the shop they have to get some drinks. The manager (I'm assuming he was the manager) goes, "oh, you are in 302"...."yes?"...."we have gotten a lot of complaints about your dog". At that moment I didn't know whether I was more mad at the dog or the hotel. We don't normally travel with our dog so I'm not ruling out that there was some barking, but why didn't the hotel call our room or leave a note...instead he wasn't going to say anything and when he did it was as if I was the devil for bringing our pet along...so completely unprofessional.

All that aside the room was extremely large and well-furnished, it was also extremely clean which is not something you always get when traveling to these types of hotels. However, the bed was so squishy that it literally engulfed me when I went to sleep and the pillows were so large and stiff that I didn't sleep at all. The room that my parents were in housed the A/C unit and the vent went right to the headboard of the bed, so they didn't sleep.

I can't give the hotel an awful rating because it did have nice conveniences, but I would not highly recommend this hotel to anyone, especially not those staying with their pets, or expecting to get a good night sleep.

• Stayed August 2010, traveled on business
South Carolina
Reviewed August 3, 2010

Went to Ohio for my neice's high school graduation and was very happy with accomodations. Nice spacious rooms, kitchen with full refrigerator and walking distance to large outdoor mall at Fallen Timbers. Nice staff, I was there during the tornadoes that were back in June and they did a nice job of handling the chaos. Would stay there again!

• Stayed June 2010, traveled solo