All reviewsfire pitfront desktwo bedroom suiteliving areafull size fridgebeautiful roomupdated roomsnewer propertyextended staywater pressurenice poolfree breakfastwould highly recommend this hotelbusiness tripstaff was friendlythe ohio turnpikechelsea
Reviewed May 9, 2013

Two friends and I shared a one bedroom suite. The king bed was comfortable and the person who slept on the sofa bed said that is was fine. We were impressed with the full kitchen complete with dishwasher and all agreed that we could stay there for an extended period of time. The hotel is tucked in away from busy Dussel Road so it was quiet. Close to interstate highways and the Ohio turnpike. We enjoyed the fire pit in the evening and the hot breakfast in the morning. Front desk personnel were friendly and accommodating. Some of the furniture in our room was beginning to wear so I cannot give an excellent rating but I would not hesitate to stay here again.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with friends
arife7687, Guest Relations Manager at Residence Inn Toledo Maumee, responded to this reviewResponded May 15, 2013

Dear OhioTravelNut,

Thank you for the wonderful review of our hotel! We are very happy to hear that your accommodations suited you and your friends so well. We are aware of some of the chairs starting to show wear and are addressing that issue; we definately want all of our rooms to show the highest level of quality. We hope to see you and your friends back for a visit soon!

Reviewed May 7, 2013

Over the phone and in person the Front desk agent was very unfriendly. I was attempting to book a corporate rate for aprox. a year's stay and he was too busy to help me and pushed me off to the sales manager. In person, while attempting to check the same front desk agent was very unfriendly and rude. I contacted the hotel manager about this and some charges that were not correct ( for dates I never stayed there at) and she did not address my concerns about either. The hotel manager did credit me back with charges that were not correct however her demeanor was one of complete apathy! Not a good attitude for an Inn keeper to have!
The hotel billed my credit card for a week's stay on 3 different occasions, 3 months after my attempt to stay there the first time. This required time and effort to reverse the charges by contacting the hotel manager and my bank. The hotel manager could not explain these charges, why they were placed and did not seem concerned about it at all.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
3  Thank Kate C
Reviewed April 28, 2013

This is a very nice hotel and the staff is genuinely concerned about your comments and your stay. This was my first stay at a Residence Inn.
Reason for stay was a girls weekend. We had a 2 bedroom suite which was very nice and lots of room. If we had any concerns the staff was on it immediately,
The breakfast buffet was exceptional and very good. The staff at the breakfast buffet were very friendly and nice. The pool, hot tub and workout room was very nice also.
I will definitely consider Residence Inn for further trips.

Room Tip: If you have any concerns, don't hesitate to ask the staff for assistance.
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled with friends
arife7687, Guest Relations Manager at Residence Inn Toledo Maumee, responded to this reviewResponded May 1, 2013

Debo528,

Thank you for choosing Residence Inn Maumee for your stay and for the great review! We are so happy that you enjoyed your two bedroom suite accommodations. We strive to make sure any guest requests are given first priority and are taken care of immediately! We hope to see you and your group again soon!

Reviewed April 13, 2013

A nice Residence Inn. Very clean, friendly staff. Our two bedroom suite was great except the beds were so uncomfortable. I mentioned this at checkout and they seemed genuinely interested in my concern, asking questions to clarify my comment. But typically Marriott's Residence Inns are very good places to stay. Nice linens and thick towels. The suites with kitchens are well appointed. They seem to have thought of everything.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple

Kenmar84,

We appreciate you taking the time out to submit a review of our hotel! I am sorry to hear that you did not enjoy the bed in your room as we do try our best to make sure all beds are up to standard and give our guests a great night's sleep. We take comments like these very seriously here and do take action on them, so thank you for sharing it with us so we can ensure no other guests has an experience like that in their room. I am glad to hear the other aspects of your stay were good! We do hope to see you back again!

Reviewed April 8, 2013

This was the first time we stayed at a Residence Inn! We are probably only going to stay there from now on honestly! It was a great deal! The breakfast area was a little small and I wish the pool area was bigger, but overall it was great! Our room had a full kitchen including a dishwasher which is key (since we have a baby)!

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family

Aysenu,

We are very happy you enjoyed your stay with us and thank you for sharing your experience with others! We strive to be the best accommodations in the Toledo area and it is nice to see that because of this you have turned into a loyal Residence Inn guest! We hope to see you again soon!