All reviewsfire pitfront desktwo bedroom suiteliving areafull size fridgebeautiful roomupdated roomsnewer propertyextended staywater pressurenice poolfree breakfastwould highly recommend this hotelbusiness tripstaff was friendlythe ohio turnpikechelsea
Reviewed May 7, 2013

Over the phone and in person the Front desk agent was very unfriendly. I was attempting to book a corporate rate for aprox. a year's stay and he was too busy to help me and pushed me off to the sales manager. In person, while attempting to check the same front desk agent was very unfriendly and rude. I contacted the hotel manager about this and some charges that were not correct ( for dates I never stayed there at) and she did not address my concerns about either. The hotel manager did credit me back with charges that were not correct however her demeanor was one of complete apathy! Not a good attitude for an Inn keeper to have!
The hotel billed my credit card for a week's stay on 3 different occasions, 3 months after my attempt to stay there the first time. This required time and effort to reverse the charges by contacting the hotel manager and my bank. The hotel manager could not explain these charges, why they were placed and did not seem concerned about it at all.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
3  Thank Kate C
Reviewed April 28, 2013

This is a very nice hotel and the staff is genuinely concerned about your comments and your stay. This was my first stay at a Residence Inn.
Reason for stay was a girls weekend. We had a 2 bedroom suite which was very nice and lots of room. If we had any concerns the staff was on it immediately,
The breakfast buffet was exceptional and very good. The staff at the breakfast buffet were very friendly and nice. The pool, hot tub and workout room was very nice also.
I will definitely consider Residence Inn for further trips.

Room Tip: If you have any concerns, don't hesitate to ask the staff for assistance.
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled with friends
arife7687, Guest Relations Manager at Residence Inn Toledo Maumee, responded to this reviewResponded May 1, 2013

Debo528,

Thank you for choosing Residence Inn Maumee for your stay and for the great review! We are so happy that you enjoyed your two bedroom suite accommodations. We strive to make sure any guest requests are given first priority and are taken care of immediately! We hope to see you and your group again soon!

Reviewed April 13, 2013

A nice Residence Inn. Very clean, friendly staff. Our two bedroom suite was great except the beds were so uncomfortable. I mentioned this at checkout and they seemed genuinely interested in my concern, asking questions to clarify my comment. But typically Marriott's Residence Inns are very good places to stay. Nice linens and thick towels. The suites with kitchens are well appointed. They seem to have thought of everything.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple

Kenmar84,

We appreciate you taking the time out to submit a review of our hotel! I am sorry to hear that you did not enjoy the bed in your room as we do try our best to make sure all beds are up to standard and give our guests a great night's sleep. We take comments like these very seriously here and do take action on them, so thank you for sharing it with us so we can ensure no other guests has an experience like that in their room. I am glad to hear the other aspects of your stay were good! We do hope to see you back again!

Reviewed April 8, 2013

This was the first time we stayed at a Residence Inn! We are probably only going to stay there from now on honestly! It was a great deal! The breakfast area was a little small and I wish the pool area was bigger, but overall it was great! Our room had a full kitchen including a dishwasher which is key (since we have a baby)!

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family

Aysenu,

We are very happy you enjoyed your stay with us and thank you for sharing your experience with others! We strive to be the best accommodations in the Toledo area and it is nice to see that because of this you have turned into a loyal Residence Inn guest! We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed March 11, 2013

We stayed here for business and it was a good stay. I thought it was a little expensive but the area is also pretty expensive. Clean rooms, helpful staff, I'd skip the breakfast next time and hit a coffee shop or diner. I'd stay here again.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business