All reviewsfire pitfront desktwo bedroom suiteliving areafull size fridgebeautiful roomupdated roomsnewer propertyextended staywater pressurenice poolfree breakfastwould highly recommend this hotelbusiness tripstaff was friendlythe ohio turnpikechelsea
Reviewed April 8, 2013

This was the first time we stayed at a Residence Inn! We are probably only going to stay there from now on honestly! It was a great deal! The breakfast area was a little small and I wish the pool area was bigger, but overall it was great! Our room had a full kitchen including a dishwasher which is key (since we have a baby)!

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
arife7687, Guest Relations Manager at Residence Inn Toledo Maumee, responded to this reviewResponded May 1, 2013

Aysenu,

We are very happy you enjoyed your stay with us and thank you for sharing your experience with others! We strive to be the best accommodations in the Toledo area and it is nice to see that because of this you have turned into a loyal Residence Inn guest! We hope to see you again soon!

Allyson Rife

Reviewed March 11, 2013

We stayed here for business and it was a good stay. I thought it was a little expensive but the area is also pretty expensive. Clean rooms, helpful staff, I'd skip the breakfast next time and hit a coffee shop or diner. I'd stay here again.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed March 4, 2013

Tia checked me in at the desk and was more than kind. Lobby was welcoming and so was the room, although I think the thermostat needs to be looked at. It was a very cold night in Maumee, and I set the heat at about 70. It seemed like the heater kept running, but not actually warming much. Perhaps it needs some maintenance? Bed was very comfy, so overall I did have a good nights sleep.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed March 3, 2013

Freddy, the Front Desk Supervisor, greeted us warmly when we arrived at this newer hotel conveniently located off I-475 in this Toldeo suburb. He made a point of thanking me for being a Platinum Elite member, which is always nice. I asked about the location of a nearby deparment store and he quickly did a search for me and provided the address with a smile. We checked into our large, clean and comfortable room. When we returned downstairs, Freddy called me by name and asked if the room was suitable. After a comfortable nite's sleep, the hot buffet breakfast provided a great start to our busy travel day. This property is definitely my favourite place to stay in the Toldeo area.

Room Tip: Rooms ending with 01-10 are in a quiet wing away from the elevators.
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple

Dave R,

Thank you so much for your kind review, we are so glad you enjoyed your stay with us! We teach our staff to do whatever they can for our guests and give them the best service out there, glad to see that training is paying off! We hope to see you again soon!

Allyson Rife

Reviewed February 25, 2013

We had a long weekend at this hotel and it was great. The rooms were large and clean. Breakfast was the standard spread no complaints except they couldn't refresh it fast enough. The staff was super friendly and quick to respond to requests for new towels or keys. Indoor pool was an added bonus for a feb. trip to Toledo!

• Stayed: February 2013
valweb, General Manager at Residence Inn Toledo Maumee, responded to this reviewResponded February 27, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay with us. We are thrilled to hear you enjoyed your experience here and hope to have you back with us soon.

All the best wishes,