All reviews fire pit front desk two bedroom suite living area full size fridge beautiful room updated rooms newer property extended stay water pressure nice pool free breakfast would highly recommend this hotel business trip staff was friendly the ohio turnpike chelsea
Reviewed December 29, 2012

This hotel is consistently clean with very friendly staff members. It is comfortable and safe. I have stayed at this location numerous times when visiting the area and I am never disappointed. I highly recommend this hotel for business or pleasure.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
valweb, General Manager at Residence Inn Toledo Maumee, responded to this reviewResponded January 14, 2013

I appreciate that you took the time to comment on your recent stay with us. I love to hear from our guests, but particularly those that have stayed with us regularly. It's important to us that we not only give great service and a great product, but that we deliver these consistantly.
We look forward to seeing you again.
Valerie Weber and Team Residence Inn

Reviewed December 18, 2012

Of the 5 hotels we stayed at on our recent Thanksgiving trip, this was the best.
Gorgeous suite, including a fireplace and of course kitchen, etc.
The front desk staff was top notch, including very courteous and also making an excellent recommendation on a nearby restaurant. The breakfast was very good. The rooms were very clean. Also the rate was very good. I would stay there again in a heartbeat.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment on your recent stay with us. I am so happy to hear that you were able to enjoy one of our fireplace suites during this cold weather season. Hope you can visit us again this summer for one of our outdoor BBQ's!
We look forward to seeing you again.
Valerie Weber and the staff at Residence Inn Maumee

Reviewed November 6, 2012

The hotel is located in standard strip mall-type area with lots of chain restaurants around. Rooms are large with the usual amenities associated with Residence Inn. However, we found the bed to be too soft and it sagged in the middle. There were also stains on the couch and our room had a wet corner from a leak. We also thought that the comforter provided was way too thin - felt like a sheet actually. Had to ask for extras. Staff are friendly and helpful. Breakfast is ample and varied. All in all, a decent place to spend the night especially with kids in tow.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family

Thank you for taking the time to comment on your recent stay with us. I do apologize that you found our beds too soft for your liking. Our mattresses are all pillow top, which makes them a little softer than average. The hotel and mattresses are only at the 5 year mark, but will all be changed next year. Perhaps we can vary the firmness of the new mattress for different tastes. I appreciate that feedback that will allow us to improve on our product. We hope to see you again in the future.

Reviewed November 5, 2012 via mobile

I would have to say this is one of the nicest Residence Inn locations that I have ever stayed at! Everything was top notch, updated and most important....CLEAN & QUIET! Plus the price was great, only $74 on Priceline!

• Stayed: October 2012

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with feedback on your recent stay. We are thrilled that you enjoyed the hotel. I'm glad you noticed why we are ranked in the top 5% of all the Residence Inn branded hotels in our cleanliness scores.
We hope you will stay with us again.
Warmest wishes,

Reviewed November 2, 2012

I stayed at this hotel, extended stay hotel with a small studio unit for 9 days and found the ammenities and the staff to be excellent. The suite was modern, clean and the housekeeping staff did an excellent job of maintaining the rooms and suites. The front desk staff followed instructions and went the extra mile to make sure all was well.

The breakfast was an event, not just a continental, eggs, meats, oatmeal, cereals, yogurt, gravy.
You could not have asked for more.

Coming home one evening from a long 100 mile drive I noticed a young couple sitting outside under a canopy watching the fire pit which looked into the indoor swimming pool.
I highly recommend this hotel.

Room Tip: Fourth floor was wondeful, no noise was heard at all, not even the traffic from 475.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family

Thank you very much for the detailed comments on your recent stay with us. I am thrilled that you enjoyed so many of our amenities. It was nice actually, that guests were still able to sit outside and enjoy the firepit area and comfy furniture into November. You will have to try and join us in the summer for one of our evening BBQs out there. We have a lot of fun.
We hope to see you again soon.
Warm wishes until then,