“They saved our trip home!”

Courtyard Toledo Maumee/Arrowhead
Ranked #9 of 19 Hotels in Maumee
“They saved our trip home!”
Reviewed September 3, 2012

We originally booked with a different hotel in town and were very dissatisfied. We ended up leaving that hotel and went to this one. As soon as we walked in we were greeted with friendly smiles. The staff was excellent and very attentive to our needs. They knew we had a small child with us and knew we were interested in the pool. They offered us a room near the pool which was very helpful. Since we switched hotels we had arrived late and not had dinner yet so the cafe on site was a great option. Great hotel, but the staff was even better. Thanks for helping turn our day around!

• Stayed September 2012
1 Thank nicolee83

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (24)
Toledo, Ohio
Reviewed September 2, 2012

My partner and I had to pleasure of using this hotel earlier in the year. It's not the first time we have chosen it either. The hotel is really clean and tidy, the reception area is very inviting and every time we have stayed here we have been given a pleasant room. The rooms are equipped well and the bathrooms are nice and bright and very clean. It's a good size room and I find the amenities are modern and extremely pleasant. We've only ever stayed in a room which faces onto the parking lot so I do not know how good the views are on the other side of the hotel. The hotel breakfast Is brilliant considering it's included in the price and includes a wide selection of hot and cold food, juices, coffee and tea. The lobby has complimentary fresh coffee and cookies which are available all day which is a lovely touch. The staff are friendly and accommodating and have always been friendly and pleasant. The hotel also has a small pool which is clean and a gym area too which is always quiet! Overall a great hotel in a good location.

Room Tip: Ask for a room away from the flag! We were in a room on the front of the hotel and the flag flapping...
  • Stayed March 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Daintydream
Linthicum Heights, Maryland
Reviewed August 27, 2012

I used to live in Maumee and when I visit home I usually alternate between the Fairfield Inn and this Courtyard. The Fairfield Inn was completely booked for my past trip home so I went with my trusty Courtyard. I didn’t pay attention to the Marriott website when it said “New Lobby” it was quite the shock to walk into such a bright and inviting space! I love the new lobby, the design, the colors, and layout all really flow together. My one small complaint is the really need to redo the entire hotel. It’s a bit outdated, once you turn the corner from the beautiful new lobby you’re met with the old green carpet. Still that would not stop me from staying here again. The hotel is very clean, safe, and the staff is friendly. It is also in a great location and surrounded by restaurants and the interstate. My room had a fridge, coffee maker, iron and hair dryer. The one thing I couldn’t find was the black hotel information folder so I had no clue what time check out was. I ended up going online to find that out. I don’t if they did away with the folders or my room was just missing its copy. If you need a nice clean place to stay you can’t go wrong with this Courtyard.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank OrangeVw3
Dyer, IN
Reviewed August 27, 2012

We stayed here one night on our way to a family function the next day. The hotel was conveniently located by the Ohio turnpike. The lobby looks to be recently remodeled; rooms could use some TLC though. Our breakfast was included with our stay; it was pretty good. Staff was very friendly and efficient.

• Stayed August 2012
1 Thank Twinsmom99
Defiance, Ohio
Reviewed August 22, 2012

Stayed at the Courtyard by Marriott Maumee/Arrowhead (Maumee, OH) for 1 night. Everyone was extremely friendly and helpful and everything was extremely clean. Would recommend to anyone staying in the Toledo area.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled solo
1 Thank melnmis
Indianapolis, Indiana
Reviewed August 6, 2012

As I travel every week, I'm accustomed to Marriott maintaining certain facility and service standards. However, I was very disappointment with the appearance inside the rooms of this Courtyard. VERY outdated rooms were in NO WAY worth the price (even though they proudly announce a remodeled Lobby). Unfortunately, I don't sleep or relax in the Lobby....but inside the rooms.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled on business
Lehigh Valley, PA
Reviewed August 5, 2012

Located just off of route 80, this place is definitely a winner. The rooms are spacious and the staff was very nice. Located right next to an Outback Restaurant makes this hotel extremely convenient to travelors. Breakfast was a bit of a disappointment, but did add to the convenience of choosing this Courtyard. We will visit again.........

• Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple