Homewood Suites by Hilton Toledo-Maumee
Comfort Inn & Suites(Maumee)(Great Value!)
$85
$129
$110
Courtyard
$67
Red Roof Inn Toledo - Maumee(Maumee)(Great Value!)
$52
$85
$115
$105
All reviewsbedroom suiteevening receptionfull kitchenhome away from homewould highly recommend this hotelvery nice hotelthe staff was greatgreat place to stayroad tripwould definitely stay here againnon smoking roompool and hot tubexcellent staywafflesfree breakfasttoledofireplace
Reviewed July 6, 2014

This suite worked perfectly for us. My husband and I took our 17 year old daughter with us. The two bedroom suite worked perfectly for us. Each had its own bathroom and sleeping area & TV. It was nice having a kitchen. We asked for a baking pan and it was provided. Otherwise, the kitchen comes with pots and pans; flatware; dishes and glasses. We would stay at this and other Homewood Suites again.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed July 2, 2014

very pleased with location, staff and service many local restaurants near by to choose from near highway breakfast provided a god selections of options to choose from fitness center had good options on equipment

Reviewed July 1, 2014

This review process is redundant. Hotel staff put me into a smoker room. hotel staff said my profile requested smoker rooms. I guess to verify. They declined to show me my profile which said I requested smoker rooms. I've had diamon status with hilton for 4 years. This has never come up before. I not sleep well. Staff could not relocate me.

1  Thank Benjamin C
TMIHospitality, Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Toledo-Maumee, responded to this reviewResponded July 5, 2014

Dear Benjamin C,
Thank you for taking the time to review your stay at the Homewood Suites Toledo Maumee. I'm very sorry to hear that your stay was less than satisfactory. I'm also sorry for any misunderstanding that occurred with your reservation. I have spoken to my staff to ensure a similar situation does not occur going forward. Please allow us an opportunity to make up for this on your next trip to the area.

Sandra F.

Reviewed June 30, 2014

The one- and two-bedroom suites close to Toledo made this a good choice for our group. It is nicely decorated and clean, with a decent breakfast included. We were also surprised to see that there is a complimentary light dinner with a small salad bar each evening. My only complaint was the small gym. It was stifling - no air, except for one tiny box fan and the door propped open. Unless you enjoy working out in a sauna (and are physically able without passing out!), don't bother packing your gym clothes for this one!

Room Tip: This is a pet-friendly hotel, and I did hear some barking one afternoon. I'm not sure if certain floors are "pet-less" or not, but you might want to check it out if you are "pet-averse."
  • Stayed: June 2014, traveled with friends
Reviewed June 27, 2014

I thoroughly enjoy my visit each time I frequent the Toledo area for business. The complimentary meals, hotel amenities, and proximity to local businesses makes each stay more pleasant than the prior.