“wedding trip”

Homewood Suites by Hilton Toledo-Maumee
Ranked #5 of 19 Hotels in Maumee
Reviewed August 2, 2013

we went for the weekend, for a wedding everthing was booked pretty full so I was very pleased with the hotel. We were staying and daughters family saturday night and all they had was a smoking room. They put to watch if anyone canceled to switch them. So Saturday Morning at 9:30 dughter family arrives i get talk to front desk rachel is able to let them have thier room and she upgraded them to a 2 bedroom suite for the same price now I was very pleased and so was my daughter. Hotel rooms are nice. had gret stay thanks

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Mary R

Reviewed July 30, 2013

Excellent and friendly staff, great clean facilities and very well kept. Always gives a fresh impression. I return there often and the staff is extremely welcoming, friendly and great eating advice. Nice variety of places to eat nearby. Nothing to complain about at all, I can only compliment them.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed July 30, 2013

My stay here was very enjoyable. My suite was immaculate and the hotel staff was friendly and went above and beyond to make this stay pleasant. I will definitely be staying here on my next trip to Toledo.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed July 27, 2013

I enjoyed my 2-night stay for business. This hotel offered everything I need and more, including dinner every night and breakfast in the morning. The gym, pool and spa are very nice. Very convenient location.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed July 27, 2013

Having the included breakfast buffet and dinner buffet made the trip simpler in terms of not having to contend with a meal at a restaurant every night. I had hoped for a hotel bar, but just made a couple of trips to the grocery store instead.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed July 23, 2013

More than adequate room in this suite. Many amenities in kitchenette. Clean and fresh. Ample number of restaurants nearby, both chain and local. Close to expressway. Comfortable bed. Will use again when in the area.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 23, 2013

I spent literally hours researching the perfect place to stop and rest on my trip to PA this summer. I finally picked Maumee, OH as a good half way point, and then discovered Homewood Suites on Tripadvisor as one of the top rated hotels for the area. I was not disappointed. We were warmly greeted by those at the front desk and quickly given a room. They also told us about an AMAZING pizza place that delivers to the hotel. The kids and I swam at the sparkling clean pool. It was very nice to have plenty of towels right pool side for our use. The pizza we ordered was some of the best we've ever had. Our room was beautiful and clean. The bed, linens and pillows were excellent and we all slept really well. The following morning we had the complimentary breakfast which was delicious. We were so pleased with our stay. We will always stay here on future trips.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family