Homewood Suites by Hilton Toledo-Maumee
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Good 3.5/5
Very Good 4/5
All reviewsbedroom suiteevening receptionfull kitchenhome away from homewould highly recommend this hotelvery nice hotelthe staff was greatgreat place to stayroad tripwould definitely stay here againnon smoking roompool and hot tubexcellent staywafflesfree breakfasttoledofireplace
FilterAll languages
Reviewed March 5, 2013

This hotel is located about 20 minutes from the center of Toledo, but in an area where there is plenty to do. Many restaurants, and plenty of shopping. Hotel is well appointed, comfortable and clean. Dinner was above average (free) and breakfast (free) is also good. This is in a safe area and a good choice if you are in Toldeo.

Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed March 1, 2013

My stay at this hotel was absolutely stunning. I'm definitely going back again. I have been at this hotel for more than a month and it felt like I was home. I felt very comfortable with the staff and the service was very professional and efficient.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed February 4, 2013

We were in town for just a night and used our reward points to stay at Homewood Suites. It is nicely located near shopping, food, and interstates. It was a clean facility with breakfast and dinner offered. Having the kitchen and extra space was very nice. Thanks, Homewood! This would be a very nice place for staying multiple nights, especially with the kitchen.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed January 4, 2013

This is an amazing hotel. The rooms are all suites, are exceptionally well equipped including silverware, dishes, dishwasher, etc, etc. The room was incredibly clean and well maintained. The pool area was likewise. The breakfast was the best I have ever had as a "breakfast included". Scrambled eggs, sausage, potatoes, waffle, juices, muffins, rolls, etc. (I didn't eat it all - just reporting the repast of items.) I am looking for excuses to go back to the area so I can stay there again. A truly excellent experience. No one in our group of 6 had anything but praise for the property. Congratulations to Homewood Suites on doing it right.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed December 28, 2012

I was traveling for work and was originally scheduled to stay in the Baymount Suites in Maumee, Ohio. After reading the reviews, I cancelled and booked the Homewood Suites. I was expecting just an average stay but was very pleasantly surprised. I work in the hospitality business and play 50+ golf travel events per year. Customer service is HIGH on my list; I take care of others all day everyday and hope for the same treatment in return. The staff at the Maumee Homewood Suites far exceeded my expectations. The personalized welcome letter in my room, the bag of popcorn, the phone call asking my needs and the phone call upon my return about a "missing sock", all showed the ability to go above and beyond. For the price, you can't ask for better! The rooms were clean, the hotel smelled good (even in the elevators and common ways), the room and bathroom were both big, the staff was excellent and the complimentary breakfast and dinner were nice. The location of this hotel is very convenient for business, dining and highways. I have high expectations due to the nature of my business and I would recommend this hotel to anyone (including the high wealth clients I deal with on a day to day basis.)

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business