“Best service ever” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #3 of 18 Hotels in Maumee
Alpharetta, Georgia, United States
“Best service ever”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 1, 2013

My stay at this hotel was absolutely stunning. I'm definitely going back again. I have been at this hotel for more than a month and it felt like I was home. I felt very comfortable with the staff and the service was very professional and efficient.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 stars

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (29)
Oxford, Ohio
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 4, 2013

We were in town for just a night and used our reward points to stay at Homewood Suites. It is nicely located near shopping, food, and interstates. It was a clean facility with breakfast and dinner offered. Having the kitchen and extra space was very nice. Thanks, Homewood! This would be a very nice place for staying multiple nights, especially with the kitchen.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
Traverse City, Michigan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 4, 2013

This is an amazing hotel. The rooms are all suites, are exceptionally well equipped including silverware, dishes, dishwasher, etc, etc. The room was incredibly clean and well maintained. The pool area was likewise. The breakfast was the best I have ever had as a "breakfast included". Scrambled eggs, sausage, potatoes, waffle, juices, muffins, rolls, etc. (I didn't eat it all - just reporting the repast of items.) I am looking for excuses to go back to the area so I can stay there again. A truly excellent experience. No one in our group of 6 had anything but praise for the property. Congratulations to Homewood Suites on doing it right.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
Berkeley Heights, New Jersey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 28, 2012

I was traveling for work and was originally scheduled to stay in the Baymount Suites in Maumee, Ohio. After reading the reviews, I cancelled and booked the Homewood Suites. I was expecting just an average stay but was very pleasantly surprised. I work in the hospitality business and play 50+ golf travel events per year. Customer service is HIGH on my list; I take care of others all day everyday and hope for the same treatment in return. The staff at the Maumee Homewood Suites far exceeded my expectations. The personalized welcome letter in my room, the bag of popcorn, the phone call asking my needs and the phone call upon my return about a "missing sock", all showed the ability to go above and beyond. For the price, you can't ask for better! The rooms were clean, the hotel smelled good (even in the elevators and common ways), the room and bathroom were both big, the staff was excellent and the complimentary breakfast and dinner were nice. The location of this hotel is very convenient for business, dining and highways. I have high expectations due to the nature of my business and I would recommend this hotel to anyone (including the high wealth clients I deal with on a day to day basis.)

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
Plano, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 11, 2012

This is one of the best hotel stays of the year for me. They have excellent attention to cleaning details, excellent customer service and I really enjoyed the room.i had a large group stat there and not only did the group not have a complaint, the hotel had no complaints about our group either. I think that is due to a well run hotel. I had breakfast and it was fairly good, a little more adventurous
Than most.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
Dublin, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 25, 2012

Title is quoted from my wife. True enough, what's not to like about spending the night at a Homewood? Plenty of space to stretch out...the kids take the sofabed, and we get our own room. There's two flat-screen TVs, a real fridge, microwave, even a free popcorn packet. The pool area is decent and in the morning, a nicer-than-average breakfast with hot selections. All for the same price as a basic room at another mid-level chain.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank TeamW4
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 9, 2012

We stayed here because of its high rating, which we found to be well deserved. The suite was clean, furnishings were comfortable, and it was nice to have two rooms. The kitchenette was pretty standard. The staff, especially in the dining area, were very friendly. The diner (stir fry) provided was good, but certainly not gormet. They advertise free wine, but there is actually a nominal charge on the honor system. I personally thought the red wine was not very good - too sweet. The breakfast was very good.

The hotel was a little further from the Interstate, but certainly not a major inconvenience. I would definately stay here again.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family