“Wondeful - clean, spacious, quiet”

Super 8 Maumee Perrysburg Toledo Area
Ranked #2 of 19 Hotels in Maumee
Reviewed March 18, 2014

My husband, daughter and I stayed here 2nights, and were surprised at what a wonderful motel this was -the gold standard for Super 8! The room and the motel were spotless! It was also quiet and restful. If our daughter had chosen to go to university near by, we would have stayed there every time we went out. I highly recommend it!

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
maumee8, hotel team at Super 8 Maumee Perrysburg Toledo Area, responded to this reviewResponded March 19, 2014

Thank you for the review,of your stay.We are glad that you found the hotel to be so clean and comfortable,and the staff helpful and pleasant.We hope that we can serve you again when you are in the area.Good luck to your daughter on whatever school she chooses.

There are newer reviews for Super 8 Maumee Perrysburg Toledo Area

Reviewed March 10, 2014

Stayed here 3 years ago and was so impressed by Manager Alpa that we went out of our way to stay here again. The room smelled good and most important, was clean. Very comfortable beds. Nice breakfast.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
maumee8, hotel team at Super 8 Maumee Perrysburg Toledo Area, responded to this reviewResponded March 12, 2014

The management and staff of the Maumee super8,would like too thank you for taking the time to review your stay. Alpha and the whole staff ,take great pride in serving all our guests.Our repeat guest are very important to us.Thank you for choosing our hotel again.We are so glad you enjoyed your stay.The whole team looks forward to your next stay with us.

Reviewed March 4, 2014

This is a very good place to stay. Staff is very friendly and helpful. Motel is very clean and up to date. I would have rated them as excellent if they had honored the senior rate that was posted on the Super Eight web site for their location.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
maumee8, staff at Super 8 Maumee Perrysburg Toledo Area, responded to this reviewResponded March 8, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us.We are very glad you found the hotel so clean comfortable, and current. Thank for telling us that the staff was so friendly and helpful to you.We look forward to serving you again,the next time you are in our area

Reviewed March 4, 2014

Great customer service. Friendly and very polite staff. The room was very clean and very relaxing. I would recommend this hotel to anyone as an Excellent hotel.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled solo
1  Thank Eveline L
maumee8, hotel team at Super 8 Maumee Perrysburg Toledo Area, responded to this reviewResponded March 8, 2014

Thank for choosing to stay with us,and for the review of your stay.We are very glad that you enjoyed your stay.We look forward to seeing you again

Reviewed February 28, 2014

There were so many things wrong that I pointed out to the manager and he
Acted like so what. But the real kicker is when I woke up at 2 30 am and I was itching all over. I jumped into the shower to get relief. I m not sure what caused it but I did not go back in the bed. I instead sat in the chair and fell asleep for an hour and I left the motel. Super 8 should take there name off this building. As for what was wrong, the microwave did not work, two lamps by the bed did not work, there was a list of three things you had to do before the T V worked. The room was not vacuumed properly. The bed was delapadated.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
maumee8, staff at Super 8 Maumee Perrysburg Toledo Area, responded to this reviewResponded March 2, 2014

I think that your review was not for our hotel. I think that trip advisor posted your review to the super8 in manure Ohio on arrow head road. The hotel that I think you stayed at was one exit up in pettysburg Ohio. Please contact us at 419-819-6423 so we can make sure we can get your concerns to the right hotel

Reviewed February 26, 2014

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family

Reviewed February 2, 2014

This was the second time we stayed here for four nights. The couple that own and manage were extremely accommodating and concerned for our comfort. Our room was very clean and comfortable. The breakfast was good. We had car trouble which necessitated a visit by AAA. We were granted extra time to check out. We noticed the managers coming out of another room and we asked if there was something wrong. They told me that they personally check every available room every day to insure it is up to their high standards.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
Robert P, Director of Sales at Super 8 Maumee Perrysburg Toledo Area, responded to this reviewResponded February 4, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay, at the Maumee Super8. We are so glad that you enjoyed your stay so much.The managment and staff take great pride in maintaining the hotel and giving our guests excellent guest service. It is always great to know that our guest notice our efforts. Thanks again for staying with us,see you the next time you are in the area.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Maumee
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Toledo
Red Roof Inn Toledo - Maumee
Best Western Toledo South Maumee
Hampton Inn Toledo South Maumee
Comfort Inn & Suites
Comfort Inn & Suites
#13 of 19 in Maumee
Radisson at The University of Toledo

Been to Super 8 Maumee Perrysburg Toledo Area? Share your experiences!