“Best Motel 8 I have ever stayed in”

Super 8 Maumee Perrysburg Toledo Area
Ranked #2 of 19 Hotels in Maumee
“Best Motel 8 I have ever stayed in”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 21, 2013

I was only going to stay over night but it was so nice I stayed for my whole trip. I think it is the best Motel 8 I have stayed in. I was working nights and it was very quiet during the day. Staff were very nice and Accommodating. Nice location. Close to food and shopping. I would stay again !

• Stayed April 2013
super8maumee, Director of Sales at Super 8 Maumee Perrysburg Toledo Area, responded to this review, April 24, 2013
Thank you for taking some time to tell us about your stay at the Maumee Super8.We are very happy that you were so pleased with the hotel,that you extened your stay with us. We look forward to serving your hotel needs,the next time you are in the area

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (23)
Dellroy
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 12, 2013

This hotel was very nice .. The staff were great and did everything they could to make this an enjoyable stay. We were there for 3 nights and was in and out of the room. The staff was always courteous and wanted to do what ever they could to make our stay e a good experience.. Nice place and close to all the restaurants ! I would stay here again!
My only concern was there was a coffee pod in the coffee maker when we got there . But that wouldn't keep me from going back there .

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

super8maumee, Director of Sales at Super 8 Maumee Perrysburg Toledo Area, responded to this review, April 15, 2013
We are very happy that you enjoyed your time with us,at theSuper8 Maumee Ohio. I am sorry about the the coffee pod. The management will talk to housekeeping about this issue.I am glad that this will not stop you from staying with us again,the next time you are in the area. Have a great day and we look forward to seeing you again soon.
Rockford, Illinois
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 4, 2013

This Super 8 is a good place for a traveler to spend one night. It is located far enough from the highways to be a quiet place. The room did not smell bad, it was clean, the bathroom was clean. The rooms could use a little TLC --maybe some new bedspreads and new drapes. The sheets were newer, so that was a pleasant bonus. The rest of the furniture was old, but sturdy. There was a refrigerator in the room. I would stay here again if passing through the area. This hotel is about 2.5 miles from the Ohio Turnpike (I-80), and it is just off Dussel Road where there are many restaurants.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
super8maumee, Director of Sales at Super 8 Maumee Perrysburg Toledo Area, responded to this review, April 5, 2013
We at the Maumee Super8 are glad that you enjoyed your stay with us. We look forward to your next vist to our hotel.
Rockford, Illinois
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 2, 2013

From the late night greeting by the night shift desk clerk to friendly goodbye as we left the next morning there was nothing but excellence during our stay at this motel. The price was quite good, the room and public areas were clean and well kept, the shower had plenty of hot water and pressure, and the bed was quite comfortable. This place was everything we want in a night's stay. Super 8's corporate office should use this as an example for all new franchisees. I can't recommend it enough.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
Thank you for taking your time to tell us about your stay. We are so glad that you were so pleased with the hotel and the service you were given. Thanks again for staying at the Super8 Maumee Ohio. We hope to see you again soon