“Very Nice Motel” 4 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #2 of 18 Hotels in Maumee
Silver Creek
“Very Nice Motel”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 26, 2013

The queen mattress was one of the most comfortable I've slept on. Wished I could have taken it home! Pleased with how quickly the night desk clerk gave us another room when the first room was not ready for new guests.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
      Location
      Sleep Quality
      Rooms
      Cleanliness
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

super8maumee, Director of Sales at Super 8 Maumee Perrysburg Toledo Area, responded to this review, March 27, 2013
Guest service is very important to us at the Super8 Maumee Ohio.
We are very happy you enjoyed your stay with us. Guest reviews are a very improtant part of improving how we do things.Thank you for telling us how you felt about your time at the Super8 Maumee.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (23)
Chicago, Illinois
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 26, 2013

My son and I are staying at the Super8 in Maumee and I have to say I have been thrilled with how clean and nice the hotel is. Alpa is a wonderful hostess and wants to make sure that you have a pleasant stay. I am impressed - and you can't beat the price. All around great value.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
      Location
      Sleep Quality
      Rooms
      Cleanliness
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
super8maumee, Director of Sales at Super 8 Maumee Perrysburg Toledo Area, responded to this review, April 1, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your stay At the Super8 Maumee Ohio. We take pride in giving the highest level of guest service possible. We value our guest coments and suggestions always. We look forward to your next stay with us.