“Super convenient Super 8!”

Super 8 Maumee Perrysburg Toledo Area
Ranked #2 of 19 Hotels in Maumee
MOUNT VERNON
“Super convenient Super 8!”
Reviewed June 26, 2012

I booked this hotel because I read some reviews that spoke to the hotel's cleanliness, plus it was affordable. The front desk check in was efficient and friendly. When we walked into our room I smelled--nothing!! Yay! The room was clean and so was the bathroom. The only take away was that the furnishings looked a bit dated and the television buttons weren't working. Breakfast was typical continental with a waffle maker.
Overall, a very good value for your money.

• Stayed June 2012

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (23)
Miami, Florida
Reviewed June 12, 2012

This hotel provided all the basics: clean room, clean bathroom, breakfast, free printing of boarding passes and 24/7 coffee. Really friendly staff. They even offered condolences for the loss of our loved one.

Only draw back is the common areas are a bit worn. Look past this and save yourself a bunch of money.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
Ontario
Reviewed June 12, 2012

This is not your typical Super 8. It is clean and welcoming. It has a nice little continental breakfast area - that doesn't have an overwhelming amount of food to offer - but at least it's something. The staff is fantastic - very friendly and helpful. The rooms are average in appearance but the bedding is all new and nice and our sleep was good. The hallways are very warm but the air conditioning works well in the rooms. There is a washer and dryer available if needed. The hotel is located near plenty of restaurants and is not far from any of the local shopping areas. I would definitely recommend it to anyone looking for a cheaper hotel option while staying in Maumee.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with friends
Baltimore, Maryland
Reviewed May 18, 2012

The Super 8 in Maumee is a gem. The rooms are large and clean, and the staff is very service oriented. Great choice for the budget minded.

Room Tip: The rooms with 2 queen beds work best for us.
  • Stayed May 2012, traveled with family
Birmingham, Alabama
Reviewed May 17, 2012

I was visiting my sick father in Toledo, OH and decided to stay here for two nights. Upon my arrival I paid for two nights with my credit card. After returning to the hotel the second night around 11:00PM to my surprise my room key did not work. it was very cold and I had an arm full of bags. I had to walk to the main entrance to correct the problem. As I entered the door and approached the front desk the night manager asks what can she do for me. I explain the trouble I'm experiencing and express my frustrations. She doesn't even look at me and without asking for any ID or checking my reservation she asks for my room key and number. She programs the key immediately and returns it to me. I said, "Wait a minute, how could this happen and you didn't even verify that this was my room!" She offered a lame excuse about how my cell phone probably de-activated the key. She offered no apology or remorse for my inconvenience.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled with family
Palm Springs, California
Reviewed April 22, 2012

This is a very nice motel with friendly staff and clean, attractive rooms. The breakfast was fine. I stayed here only one night and unfortunately I was kept awake by an occasional thumping noise whose origin I was unable to figure out. I finally took a sleeping pill and managed to get a few hours of rest. I paid $99 for a room with two beds. That's quite a bit more than I've paid at comparable Super 8 properties. After all, this is a suburb of Toledo, not New York City.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled with family
2 Thank Greg N
Lewisberry, Pennsylvania
Reviewed March 23, 2012

I hate to stereotype but... this is a very good hotel at a great price. Joyce checked me in and was very friendly. The hotel and my room were very clean and it was very well located. I will stay here again.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled on business