All reviewsburritoroom was cleanno elevatorcinnamon rollsyogurtbob evanscontinental breakfastfruit cupfirst floormake your own wafflescracker barrelno frillscoffee makerlots of restaurantsplace to staynight's sleepthe staff was friendly and helpful
Reviewed March 23, 2012

I hate to stereotype but... this is a very good hotel at a great price. Joyce checked me in and was very friendly. The hotel and my room were very clean and it was very well located. I will stay here again.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank Rick M
Reviewed February 26, 2012

Great price for a great place to stay. The rooms were clean and bright and had all amenities listed on the web site.. Alpa (hope I spelled this right) greeted me on arrival and was very friendly and helpful. The hotel is older but well maintained and SMOKE FREE. The area is close to restaurants, shopping and movies and is located right off the freeway. I would definitely recommend this hotel and will stay there again. It was because of the reviews that I chose this hotel . I wasn't disappointed.

Room Tip: We choose the lower level because there are no elevators.
  • Stayed: February 2012, traveled with friends
2  Thank Gayle62_12
Reviewed February 19, 2012

Many unexpected offerings. Spacious, bright, breakfast area with a wide selection of food and beverages. Coin op. laundry, and free internet in the lobby. Complementary newspaper. The room included an iron and ironing board, microwave, frig, and hair dryer. It was clean, quiet and comfortable. No planes, trains, or x-way noise. Felt safe on the property, and in the surrounding area. Many places to dine, including a variety of price ranges, in the immediate area. We have stayed at places that cost twice as much that were not near as nice. Would definately return.

Room Tip: It is a two story property with no elevator. If mobility is a problem request a first floor room.
  • Stayed: February 2012, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Holdingthelines
Reviewed February 3, 2012

We chose to stay here based on Trip Advisor reviews. The motel was priced right (around $51 + tax per night with a discounted rate) and was clean. The motel is perfect if you need someplace that is certainly "no frills" made for sleeping.

We just needed a place to stay to break up a long 2-day drive. My mom can't do steps very well and there wasn't an elevator, so they put us on the first floor. We had requested three extra pillows in the online reservation and they were delivered right away. :)

When we entered the room, it was about 40 degrees Fahrenheitheit and took over 2 hours to get to 60 degrees. Once the temp did get up, the temperature kept going up and up no matter what the heater's thermostat showed. There was no way to regulate it.

The shower had problems with temperature regulation as well. Once you got it set where you wanted it, it would get hotter and hotter, so you would have to continually turn it down so that you didn't get scalded. This was a minor annoyance but worth mentioning.

BOTTOM LINE: We got a good night's sleep, the staff was friendly, and the place was clean beyond reproach. We would definitely stay here again without hesitation. I think if we hadn't been so tired, we would have asked for a room change and may not have had the issues we found. 100% Recommended!

Room Tip: Ask for a quiet room- the staff is very willing to accommodate!
  • Stayed: January 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank Homeless_Girl
Reviewed January 18, 2012

We travel frequently and make a habit of reading reviews before selecting our hotels. This one had so many favorable ones and was also so affordable that we chose it. We were NOT disappointed. From the moment you enter, the front desk staff are very pleasant and welcoming. Our room was beautiful, very clean & offered a fridge, micro, ironing board & iron, hair dryer and the most comforable beds we had ever had. Convenient to so many restaurants, and the interstate, we can see why so many liked it. Will never hesitate to stay here again.

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled as a couple