“Just Average”

South Erie Pizza
Ranked #48 of 114 Restaurants in Massillon
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed March 15, 2013

This is the second time we have had pizza from here, as we do not live real close, but I was in the area and decided to stop and place a to go order. I got an order of the pizza stixs and a large pepperoni, mushroom , banana pepper pizza. First off the pizza stixs were one of the worst things I have ever ate, its basically a small pizza with some garlic sprinkled on it and cut in to sticks, but the problem was the garlic was so strong it chocked you. I am italian and love garlic but this was just gross, so bad we each had one and pitched the rest. The pizza however was better, the best part is they do have great cheese and the crust was fluffy. If you like pizza oven this is similar but the crust is about 50% lighter. All and all the pizza was ok not bad and I have had better....but steer clear of the over garlicky pizza stixs..YUCK One positive is the pizzas are very cheap for the amount of toppings you get

Reviewed August 24, 2012

Easy to find and exceptionally nice people to deal with, despite one being a Dallas Cowboy fan! The pizza was very good as were the wings, which have numerous seasonings to choose from. Huge bang for your buck!

Reviewed August 16, 2012

The pizza from here is amazing! It tasted fresh, nice and warm, with a perfect amount of crisp to it. And the servers were so polite and nice. Best pizza shop around!

Reviewed July 21, 2012

We moved to Massillon May 2010. We have ordered their pizza quite a few times since then. It had been about 3-4 months since we had it, I ordered it last week and the crust was hard on both pizzas, like it was frozen. Their special of 2 pepperoni pizzas for $17.95 is a great deal but the crust ruined it for me.

Reviewed November 22, 2011

Not one of the biggest pizza shops arounds, but the taste of this pizza is better than any of the big pizza guys. Value priced as well.

2  Thank wilbur95