“A great Massillon find”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed August 18, 2013 via mobile

We love the food. We enjoy watching the pizza maker and the atmosphere in kozmos. I can't wait to see what beers they have on tap. They have call ahead seating which is a big help when we have a large party. The daily specials are posted in lobby which makes it nice since sometimes I forget what the waitress would tell us.

Reviewed July 2, 2013

We had not been to Kozmo's Grille, but a co-worker recommended it. Now we have been there twice - once as a couple, and once with friends. The food is delicious, the menu is varied, and the prices are reasonable. Each dining room area has its own ambiance, so a return visit might not be the same as the previous, but rest assured it will be good!

Reviewed May 25, 2013 via mobile

I loved the look but the service was lacking. Server seemed like she didn't want to be there. Food was okay

Reviewed April 23, 2013

I went to Kozmo's today on a business lunch. I knew it was #1 rated for Masillion, OH. The local guys that took us there said it was a great place for lunch. I got the grilled chicken with rice.and a house salad. Some in our party got the beer battered fish plate. Two guys got pizzas. Another had the Reuben sandwich. I noticed a couple of the local guys were ordering the French Onion soup. It looked great. They all said it was great, so I am sorry that I didn't get to try it. I forgot rule number one. Order what the locals get. Our service was excellent and my food was great. I heard nobody complaining and saw all empty plates when we were leaving.

Reviewed April 19, 2013

Ur average bar food plus so many different things! Very good I would recommend it to everyone visiting the area!