Best Western Mason Inn
Hotels.com
$200
$91
Travelocity
All reviewskings islandpool and hot tubroom was cleanfree breakfastshopping and restaurantsplace to stayking suiteeggs and sausagevery nice hotelhot breakfastfront desk staffwaffle housenice breakfastconvenient locationwaffle makereasy accessthe breakfast area
Reviewed June 18, 2013

The staff was nice. The hotel was clean and neat. I ate breakfast there but it was not that good. The pool was small. They have the smallest bathroom I have ever seen. The hotel room was also smaller than I am use to getting.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
BestWesternMasonInn, Front Office Manager at Best Western Mason Inn, responded to this reviewResponded June 27, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay at the Best Western Mason Inn. I would like to thank you for complimenting our staff, and extend our apologies that you felt your room and the pool too small. We do offer king suites, which have a California king sized bed and a sofa sleeper that pulls out into a queen-sized bed, two flat screen televisions, and a refrigerator and microwave in them. They are two separate rooms. That room type may have accommodated your needs better. Please check in to it's availability the next time you are in the Cincinnati area, we would love to have you stay with us again!

Reviewed June 18, 2013

Stayed 6days during in April with the group who were playing the baseball championship. Manager was very accommodating. During our stay he was on top of the things like making
copies of the ground, directions to the stadium and recommending a different places to see and eat. Breakfast was very good and the property was very clean. I will definitely stay here if I am back in Cincinnati area.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank richie b

Thank you for taking time to review the Best Western Mason Inn. Our staff goes out of its way to make sure our guests can get around Cincinnati like natives and have a fulfilling experience, in addition to providing clean rooms and a hearty breakfast at a fair price. We look forward to seeing you the next time you are in Cincinnati and hope you make it to the baseball championship again!

Reviewed June 16, 2013

Arrived very late on a Friday night. The manager had our key and paperwork ready to go before we arrived. There was a problem on my end, buy manager said it was late, don't worry about it, can be done in the morning. Room was clean, and had a good night sleep. Took care of missing paperwork no problem next morning. There was a computer I could use in lobby with an actual working printer. Had a nice breakfast (lots of choices, hot and cold, and stuff like fresh fruit) and left. Would return there if going to the Kings Island area.

Room Tip: We had room on top floor at the end. Lots of kids in the hotel that night but didn't hear to much noise where we were.
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
BestWesternMasonInn, Front Office Manager at Best Western Mason Inn, responded to this reviewResponded June 17, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with the Best Western Mason Inn. It can be rough dealing with certain things after a long drive, and our staff does what it can to make the check-in process quick and painless. I am very happy that you got a good nights sleep, enjoyed the breakfast, and had the opportunity to use our business center. I noticed your tip--personally, I cannot remember the last time I had a noise complaint. Again, thank you for staying with us and we hope to see you again the next time you come to the Cincinnati/Mason area!

Reviewed June 15, 2013

Our basketball team is visiting from NC and we were originally staying in another hotel until we realized it was uninhabitable. Best Western gave our team an awesome deal. The rooms are clean, breakfast was delicious and the staff went out of there way to make us feel at home. I had some business to complete that required retrieving email and scanning a document to send back. The General Manager, Atul Patel, stopped what he was doing to assist me. We were running late for an early morning game and he told me not to worry, that he would take care of it. On the way to the game, I checked my sent messages and it was done. These guys are amazing!!!!!! I will definitely make this my go to hotel when visiting Cincinnati!!!!!!

Charlotte Anderson Purnell
:-)

• Stayed: June 2013

We at the Best Western Mason Inn are just so pleased we had a chance to meet you and accommodate your team. I am especially happy Andy could help you with that paperwork! It can be stressful being away from home and having deadlines, we have all been there. Our hotel is blessed with employees who truly care, see hospitality as a way of life, and regularly go out of their ways to help guests in all types of situations. Thank you for taking the time to review your experience, and we are certainly looking forward to seeing you again the next time you are in the Cincinnati area!

Reviewed June 7, 2013

i have stayed here 2 nights with my kids. Hotel is clean and staff is very friendly. They have good healthy Hot B. fast in the morning. We love their pool and my kids... they are just do not want to get out. hotel itself is very clean. We have booked 2 beds and it was clean with nice big room, flat screen TV. it is very close to kings island. Thank you for the clean room and comfy stay. We will be back again if we are in this area.

Room Tip: Ask for 2nd floor>> they have elevator.
Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family

Thank you so much for choosing the Best Western Mason Inn and taking the time to review your stay. From our housekeeping staff to our desk clerks, we have an extremely friendly team that goes out of its way to make sure each guest is greeted by a warm smile and the cleanest room possible. I am just so pleased your children had the opportunity to enjoy the pool, and on the behalf of our entire team, we hope to see you again soon!