“Decent place to stay”

Ranked #16 of 18 Hotels in Mason
Reviewed July 17, 2013

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
Write a ReviewReviews (1,023)

Reviewed July 17, 2013

This Is A Rip Off and Very Nasty Hotel. Please Read All Reviews. The Health Department Is Involved. Did Not Want to Stay Because Of Unsanitary Conditions At Hotel. I Am Fighting For My Refund. I Feel My Families Health Was In Danger If We Stayed There. If I Have to Go To The Attorney Generals Office I will.

Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed July 15, 2013

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
Reviewed July 15, 2013

We booked our room on Hotels.com for 2 nights, when we arrived the outside was run down, Went to our room and there was a stench that met you at the door, was given a new room and that one was worse. There was a strong urine smell, the mirror had something dripping from it the carpet was so dirty and torn. We immediately left and asked for our money back but they refused. We were told that we shouldn't have checked in. So we stayed at the Baymont, and had to pay for a room that we didn't stay in...I am in the process of getting the health department involved.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed July 14, 2013

Stayed at the Super 8 Mason on June 30. Location is great if you're going to Kings Island. Just across the freeway from the main entrance. However, the property is in need of updating. While not terrible, there is an air of the 1970s about the décor and furnishings. A top to bottom revamp would make this a great property.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed July 14, 2013 via mobile

First of all let me say that I own and operate an exterminating co. Whenever I travel the 1st thing I do before I even take in my luggage is pull the headboards off the wall. 1st headboard had bedbug shells. 2nd headboard had 2 huge LIVE bedbugs. So in a cup they went and I went to front desk. They had no other rooms. And told me bugs were dead. They were dead cuz u killed em but they were live on headboard. And there was proof it had been treated before. We got a refund and went across the street to they Beaumont for $99. The super 8 was $89. Needless to say u get what u pay for.

• Stayed: July 2013
Reviewed July 13, 2013

After traveling 3 hours to get to Kings Island, we stop at the hotel to pick up our tickets (we did the ticket/hotel deal) The hotel did not have our tickets, there was a "confusion". They stated that they would charge only for the hotel, and we could use their computer to print out online tickets. While using the computer, the internet would not work. When I told the staff, they were rude and unhelpful. It was a blessing to be messing with the computer. While sitting there, 2 different people were checking out. 1 person stated that the room smelled horrible and there were pee stains all over the bed and floor. The second person stated that he was cancelling his stay that night because there were cockroaches on the floor of his room. Immediately we got a refund and went across the street to Microtel!

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple