“Great ice cream”
Review of Graeter's

Graeter's
Ranked #1 of 5 Dessert in Mason
Dining options: Late Night
Description: Handcrafted for Five Generations Since 1870. Louis and Regina Graeter started handcrafting Graeter's Ice Cream in 1870. Today, generations later, we proudly remain family owned and operated. This is made possible thanks to you, our legion of loyal fans. For a century and a half, Graeter's has remained steadfast in our commitment to making ice cream in 2 gallon French Pots one batch at a time.
Reviewed June 19, 2014

They have great ice cream using the French pot method. You can not go wrong with any flavor. The staff at all of the locations has been friendly and very helpful. I would recommend there ice cream and baked goods to anyone.

Reviewed June 15, 2014

Double chocolate chip ice cream is the best for chocolate lovers but really all the flavors are very good, including the in season specials, such as pumpkin in October, peach in the summer.

Reviewed June 9, 2014

Being from the deep south, I had never heard of Graeter's prior to my visit here. It is a very nice ice cream shop. I had a sundae which was very nice. Since I was there near closing time, the staff gave me a dozen free doughnuts that they were going to throw away anyway. Now I have a new place/chain to stop at for dessert when I travel north of the Mason-Dixon Line!

Reviewed May 28, 2014

Consistently great ice cream with a variety of special flavors available. Always very clean store, with friendly service. Often crowded on weekend evenings.

Reviewed May 28, 2014

Graeter's is always on my must stop list while in Cincy. Fantastic ice cream and great bakery. Black Raspberry Chocolate chip is my favorite, but love the Banana Chocolate Chip that in season in the summer.