“Love it!”
Review of Starbucks

Starbucks
Ranked #4 of 7 Coffee & Tea in Mason
Reviewed August 9, 2014

Glad there was a Starbucks in the park! Love it!! Wish there were more locations throughout the park.

Reviewed October 20, 2013

WONDERFUL sugar free mocha. Nice to know that this company cares about diabetics and gives us choices like these.

Reviewed August 26, 2012

Starbucks is the corporate giant that has put many of the beloved Mom and Pop coffee shops out of business. That I hate. But the drinks are so damned good. The caffeine content is WAY TOO HIGH (do your research -- way more than a typical coffee or soda), so I usually do 1/2 caff. And they're sugar-laden, so I'll do fat-free (we don't do "skinny" as avoid fake sugars). But as much as I try, I can't break the habit. Not sure I want to. :)

Reviewed August 11, 2012

Starbucks is my favorite coffee place..my caramel frappe was wonderful and I ate a pecan cinnabon with it...they offered us a trial version of their new vibrant juice stuff but not my speed,,;)

Reviewed August 5, 2012

Gery good the service there is very helpful and they deserve an A+ and they were as clean as cold be there is one in target and Barnes and noble