“BEST Pizza ever!”

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Tennessee
“BEST Pizza ever!”
Reviewed June 30, 2014

We NEVER leave Cincinnati until we've eaten at LaRosa's. We also take pizzas back home to our adult children. We all grew up eating LaRosa's and no matter where we go NO pizza is as wonderful as LaRosa's. All of their menu items are great!

Visited June 2014

Hobart, Indiana
“I don't get the hype”
Reviewed June 28, 2014

The pizza was just so-so. At $50 for 3 pizzas and breadsticks and a 2-liter, I expected better pizza than that

Visited June 2014
Louisville, KY
“Delicious Italian DELIVERY!”
Reviewed June 25, 2014

My work project ran an extra day and I ended up staying in Cincinnati (Mason, OH area) a little longer than expected. So, to add a little adventure to my surprise stay, I asked the hotel manager for the name of a good, local pizza place. He recommended La Rosa's - claiming it was a Cincinnati landmark. Also, to my shock, he said they deliver anything from their menu right to my room!

I looked through their impressive menu and was surprised to find a variety of pizzas, calzones, hoagy's, salads, soups and pastas. Everything looked good, but I ordered the ziti chicken alfredo. The prices were pretty low (Only $9.79 for my pasta, which included my choice of soup and garlic bread). ...and the food was delicious.

For desert, I ordered the cinnamon dippers and was thrilled with my decision. The cinnamon and sugar mix was perfect and the icing added the perfect final touch. I thoroughly enjoyed my meal and I would happily recommend La Rosa's to anyone in the Cincinnati area.

• Visited June 2014
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Horrible Customer Service”
Reviewed November 9, 2013 via mobile

Only delivered half my order and not one person at their Call Center or restaurant apologized. Once the food was finally delivered it was cold. Called the restaurant again and the manager was not even sympathetic. There are plenty of Pizza places in Mason no reason to return to this one.

Visited November 2013
Cincinnati, Ohio
“Busy and popular”
Reviewed May 8, 2013

On a Friday evening at 8:00 this restaurant was full but with just a party of two we were seated right away. Service was friendly but a bit slow. We shared a family sized antipasto salad which came with four bread stix. The salad could have used a bit more meat and cheese and in the past it seemed it did have more. The bread stix were bland and is a change from the buttered garlic bread that used to accompany the salad. Next time I will ask about getting the garlic bread instead. The antipasto filled the two of us up with some left over for home. Price $11.79 for salad, $7.50 for a pitcher of Bud Light.

• Visited May 2013