“Nice stay”

Holiday Inn Express Suites Mason
Ranked #13 of 18 Hotels in Mason
Reviewed November 13, 2012

Quite impressed with this location. The room was clean, carpet seemed new (even smelled new), bathroom was clean. I chose this property for it's location, my dad is in a retirement home just down the road. We had previously stayed at the Hyatt Place (right next door) but it was booked for this trip. I thought this was a great alternative and would definitely consider staying again. I did miss some type of hotel information in the room, would have liked a reminder that there was a fitness room and something that noted the hours for breakfast. The staff I encountered were very pleasant. All in all a good experience.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled solo
Angie S, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Suites Mason, responded to this reviewResponded November 16, 2012

Thank you so much for your great feedback. It's a pleasure to know that you had a nice stay with us and we greatly appreciate you giving us the opportunity to assist you with your lodging needs. I will ensure that we see to putting more information in the rooms about our hotel and what is located around us. I sincerely hope that the next time your in town visiting your Dad, you will stay with us again. We look forward to having you. Thank you again for your wonderful feedback.

Reviewed October 12, 2012 via mobile

This is my third attempt for this review. Housekeepers help themselves to breakfast! The go out side to the benches meant for guests to have a smoke. I the direct pathway of guest checking in and out loading and unloading luggage and small children. I would write more but tripadvisor keeps removing this post.

• Stayed: July 2012
Angie S, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Suites Mason, responded to this reviewResponded October 31, 2012

Thank you for your feedback. We take pride in making sure that each guest has a safe and pleasant stay with us. I have looked into this situation and I believe this was an isolated situation that upon further investigation has not occured since. Please try us again next time your in town and please give me a call directly.

Reviewed October 12, 2012

We stayed two nights here , and honestly we couldn't of been happier with our choice of hotel! The rooms were spacious, and they were very clean. All of the staff were extreamly friendly, and the location was perfect. Close to KI, and other family related activities we had planned.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family

Thank you for your wonderful feedback! We truley enjoy hearing that you had such a wonderful stay with us. We are glad to know that you enjoyed our large rooms and I'm so glad to hear that my staff was so friendly. I have shared your feedback with my staff as they take pride in knowing that they have made your stay great! We hope to see you soon.

Reviewed October 12, 2012

The location seems new and great location near Kings Island. property was real cozy place and beds were comfortable. Breakfast had lots of different items and sure did enjoy it with my family.
staff was so courteous and made my stay enjoyable. i would recommend this for anyone.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family

Thank you so much for your wonderful feedback! We take great pride in out hotel and I'm sure that it shows. We are so glad to hear that you had a positive stay with us and that you enjoyed our comfy beds and our great breakfast choices. I'm so happy to hear that my staff was so welcoming to you. Please come back and see us again!

Reviewed September 9, 2012

The location of this hotel is 5+ minute drive to Kings Island or 15+ minutes to the Cincinnati Zoo area. The ice cream (Graeter's) was nice to have in the parking lot between other hotels. Our room was clean & we enjoyed our 2 night stay at this hotel. The breakfast is your typical Holiday Inn Express but it was extremeley crowded (We stayed Fri/Sat). We would stay here again, but do feel the price is high compated to other Holiday Inn Express we stay. The pool is indoors & small, it looked fun but we did not use it as it was so crowded. There was some problems with being double billed but I believe my husband has worked that out with the hotel management.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with friends
Angie S, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Suites Mason, responded to this reviewResponded September 26, 2012

Thank you for your comments that you had regarding your stay with us. We really enjoy reading those and I enjoy sharing them with my staff. I so glad that you had a chance to enjoy Greater's right next door. I glad to hear that your room was clean and you enjoyed it. I'm sorry to hear that there was a double billing issue however I'm happy to hear that we had taken care of it. Thank you again for taking the time out to review our hotel.

Reviewed September 8, 2012

We stayed here for a couple nights in August. The room was pretty good, except the AC unit was somewhat noisy and we sometimes had to play with it to get it to work. There was a variety of foods at breakfast. Thought the location was good as there are options for eating nearby, and enjoyed the Grater's ice cream across the parking lot.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple

Thank you so much for your feedback regarding your stay with us. We appreciate and welcome all of your comments. I do dpologize for the air conditioner being a little too nosiy, hopefully we had taken care of you. We are so glad that you had time to enjoy Greater's Ice Cream that is right next door. Again, we appreciate your business and hope to see you next year!

Reviewed September 2, 2012

We stayed here recently and had the best nights sleep in a long time. I wish I knew what kind of mattress I was sleeping on? I know they are pillow top but what brand and type? Breakfast was great, Hotel was very clean and great staff. I would recommend this hotel to other guest as well.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with friends
Angie S, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Suites Mason, responded to this reviewResponded September 4, 2012

Dear Phillip W.

Thank you so much for your great feedback. We take pride in our hotel and offering our guest what they should expect while staying with us. Our beds definitely are very comfortable ones, we certainly hope that you will come back and enjoy them again. I have passed your comments along to my staff and you have made thier day with your wonderful feedback. It is our pleasure that you had such a great and relaxing time while staying with us.

We hope to see you again soon!