“Solo friendly atmosphere”

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed November 23, 2012

I placed an order to go because I do not like to eat by myself in restaurants. While I was waiting for my order the staff was friendly and welcoming and several patrons were eating solo. The wait staff was appropriately friendly to solo patrons without drawing attention to them. Food was well packed for takeout following requested dietary specifications. Well done!

There are newer reviews for Lone Star Steakhouse & Saloon

Reviewed October 22, 2012

It's a chain, and it's just like all the other Lone Star's. We went because it was next to our hotel and we were very pleased with the service. The manager stopped by to make sure everything was good. I'm not a fan of most chain places, but always found Lone Star to be a tad better than most, and the service here made it a good experience.

Reviewed September 24, 2012

Lonestar is an above average Steakhouse. You can get a Sirloin for $11 or a ribeye for $16. I always get their Cajun Ribeye for $21. Comes with two sides, which could be a house salad. I highly recommend their backed sweet potatoes.
They provide dinner bread at the beginning which the server was asking their table "would you like bread?" I recommend they just bring it out and save the interuption. Who is going to say "no" to free bread?

Reviewed September 3, 2012 via mobile

Food was good but overpriced for what you get. Staff is inexperienced and at least one teenaged waitress was really snarky. The building itself is old and needs a major makeover making it look kind of rundown. I say spend a few extra dollars and go to Mongomery Inn or Jeff Ruby's if you want a really good steak.

Reviewed August 31, 2012 via mobile

Great steak, prepared dead on medium rare. My wife had the grilled chicken, cookes just right! Not many places have bread pudding, it was very warm with real vanilla bean ice cream, wow! Its a must have! Will definitely return soon! Service was good and not overwhemimg.