“The Best”

Ranked #17 of 18 Hotels in Mason
Reviewed June 18, 2013

Our stay was more than just a hotel stay. I want to first say the general manager of this hotel is an exceptional professional indivdual. He showed us rooms and allowed us to tear the rooms apart due to a bad experience at another hotel in the local area. Needless to say the room was clean and not really what we expected. The hotel is clean and smelled great when you walk in the door. He even upgraded our family from a room with two queen beds to two king beds. The rate was perfect for our stay and so was the service. We will be back.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
Joe L, General Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Mason, responded to this reviewResponded July 10, 2013

Dear Bernice,

It was my pleasure to allow you to check our roomos before your stay. Our number one focus here at the Baymont Inn & Suites Mason is to make your stay top priority. I am so glad that you enjoyed your stay in our hotel and we look forward to serving you again in the near future. Thanks again for all of your kind words as they mean a lot to me and my staff.

Thanks again,

There are newer reviews for Baymont Inn & Suites Mason

Reviewed June 15, 2013

Reviewed June 11, 2013

Good first impression when I walked in the door of this hotel. The hotel lobby smelled inviting and my room was clean and very spacious. I had a king bed with a sofa with a big area. I liked the coffee maker the most. The housekeeper was very helpful in the morning. She came by my room and freshened it up quickly and told me if I needed anything do not hesitate to ask. Great stay and a great rate.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled solo
Joe L, Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Mason, responded to this reviewResponded July 3, 2013

Dear Valued Guest:

My staff and I are glad that we could accomodate you during your stay with us. We know that you have many choices when coming to the area. We hope to see you again in the future. We strive all of our staff to go out of their way to make a guest's stay a memorable one.

Denita Jones
Assistant Manager

Reviewed June 10, 2013

Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites
Joe L, General Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Mason, responded to this reviewResponded June 12, 2013

Reviewed June 9, 2013

Reviewed June 7, 2013

After reading the reviews we booked our room with this Baymont and found out that this is a great place to stay. Our stay was more than just a visit to the area for Kings Island. These nice people took really good care of us. They offered us a ride to the park on the bus that they have, gave us cookies which was a huge hit for the kids and to top it off some lemonade. Bradley was exceptional and went above and beyond for us. As I read a few of the reviews I was a little worried but I think from what we have experienced, it seems that people will complain just because they did not get their way with the hotel. Our room was nice and clean and the pool was perfect. All I can say is we will be back and look forward to our next stay at this exceptional Baymont. Keep up the hard work. Oh yeah and Sandy the breakfast lady is so sweet. What a way to make our day.

1  Thank Melissa g

Dear Melissa,

Thank you for your kind words and thank you for giving us a chance here at the Baymont Inn & Suites Mason / Ohio. It makes my day that we were able to prove to you that we are a great hotel. We know that yo have many of choices of lodging to choose from especially in our area. Our number one focus for our hotel is the make our Hometown Hospitality the best service for you and all of our other guest. We are delighted that you chose us and we look forward to your future arrivals.

Thanks,

Reviewed June 3, 2013

Staff was very professional and helpful. We had one king bed suite on third floor with microwave, freeze in the room. it was quite area. Internet connection was good. Breakfast was good. I will definitely stay again.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
Joe L, General Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Mason, responded to this reviewResponded June 4, 2013

Dear Jay,

I am so delighted that you had a stay as expected and a great experience. It makes me feel good knowing that my staff are professional and taking care of the guest. I will share with them your kind words and we look forward to your future arrival. I would like to let you know as well that we have added a nice shuttle bus to our hotel so next time you come to the area, let us take you and your family and friends to the local attractions. Give us a call and we will take care of it from there. Thanks again for your business.