“Quality room and Great Experience”

Ranked #17 of 18 Hotels in Mason
Reviewed May 23, 2013

I was looking for an inexpensive, clean, and smoke free facility to stay for a two day visit to Kings Island. This hotel was exactly what I was looking for. Beds were comfortable, room was quite and it was very clean. All at a very reasonable price. This facility has game room, swimming pool as well as exercise room. I will definitely come again.

2  Thank IBorn2Travel
Joe L, General Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Mason, responded to this reviewResponded May 31, 2013

Dear Guest,

I want to thank you for taking the time to write a review about our hotel. Our number one goal is to provide the best guest service along with a great room. Our number one focus is on the guest and I see that we accomplished this with you. We look forward to your business in the future. I would also like to let you know that we recently added a shuttle bus to our hotel so we can transport guest to the local attractions such as the Beach Water Park and Kings Island. Once again, thanks for choosing Baymont Inn & Suites - Mason Ohio.

There are newer reviews for Baymont Inn & Suites Mason

Reviewed May 22, 2013

I had been on a long road trip with my 4 yr old. All I wanted was rest and to get back on the road again in the morning as soon as we got up. When I checked in, NOTHING was stated about renovations. Not until I had gone upstairs to my room. There was no beverages, or ice machine. Everything was out or unplugged. All I wanted was a cold water etc. The drinks I had bought before, could not be refrigerated due to the fridge being unplugged. And to top it off, there was no towels in my room in the morning. I had called for some. and waited, waited, and nothing. I ended up having to use hand towels. I couldn't wait all day as I had to get on the road. Oh, and the bath/shower was severely plugged. As I showered, the water just filled around my legs, actually filling the entire tub

Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites
Joe L, General Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Mason, responded to this reviewResponded June 4, 2013

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for expressing your concerns in regards to our minor renovations. We are trying so hard to improve our hotel quality by offering the best guset service along with a new and improved look. I want to apologize in regards to all the issues that you sustained during your stay. I can ensure you that we have taken all actions to fix any problems that may have occured during your stay. I hope you will give us a second chance so we can show you exactly what we have done to improve the hotel. Since your stay, we have added a complimentary shuttle to the local attractions. Please give us another chance when you come to the Mason Ohio area.

Thanks,

Reviewed May 19, 2013

Our stay was great. The room was clean, the staff were very nice, but the pool was out of order that day :(( We will stay here again.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Cindy E
Joe L, Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Mason, responded to this reviewResponded May 29, 2013

Cindy:

Thank you for taking the time to write about your recent stay on Trip Advisor at this location. We are glad that your enjoyed your staff and that our staff was friendly. We strive to meet the guests expectations and exceed them.

We will be glad to see you on your next visit when you return to the Mason area. Thank you again for the feedback and your kind comments.

Denita Jones
Assistant Manager

Reviewed May 14, 2013

Reviewed May 14, 2013

My recent stay to this hotel was very positive. Hotel is clean and renovated. Front staff was friendly and helpful. The room was clean and large. Bed was comfortable. I would definitely stay to this hotel again.

Name to display: R Kaneria
Current city: Cincinnati, Ohio

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank R K
Joe L, General Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Mason, responded to this reviewResponded May 16, 2013

Dear Guest,

I am glad to hear that you had a great stay with us here at the Baymont Inn & Suites Mason. Our key goals as a new management team is to provide the best Hometown Hospitality along with the best experience and a your welcome during your stay. We have taken the extra measures to change our appearance by adding some minor renovations to make it a better stay for our guest. My staff will be delighted to hear that your stay was a wonderful stay because of everything that we do. We hope to see you back soon. Call us anytime or stop in as our doors are always open.

Thanks,

Reviewed May 8, 2013

While the Baymont is a good hotel, what really makes it shine is the professionalism, friendliness, and industriousness of its staff who were always eager to answer our questions. We recommend the Baymont as an excellent value property.

• Stayed: May 2013
1  Thank Allen T

Dear Allen,

I want to thank you for taking the time to write a review on our hotel We know that you have many of choices when it comes to hotel lodging especially in our area. I am very proud of my hotel staff because they all share the same visions as I do in the hotel industry. Since I took this hotel over as new management, we have made many of changes for the best and look forward to many more. Your review lets me know that what we are doing is effective. I will share with my staff your kind words. We hope to serve you again in the near future. Always feel free to call us on us as our doors are always open.

Thanks Again,

Reviewed May 6, 2013

I would like to start by saying that by no means I am a hotel reviewer, but after my stay here I think I am going to find out how. I took my family to
Kings Island this past weekend, I do not like to pay big money for a place to sleep, I hunt for deals on the internet, Baymont came up a lot. So I said why not. Booking was a snap. When we checked in on Friday evening Amanda at the front desk greeted me as I walked in the front door, Check in was really easy, she mentioned that the hotel was under construction and their is a general construction mess, missing wallpaper, dry wall dust and the smell of paint. I asked her if they hammer at night and she replied no, so I said what is the problem.. To me the place looked good, they are trying to fix it up and make it look better, so beside the construction mess the lobby was clean and neat. We went to the second floor to our room, Opened the door and was extremely happy. The room was huge and clean, bath room was clean and the sink area was clean, yes there was a small amount of dry wall dust, but anyone who did remodeling lives with dust until they are done. The beds where comfortable the A/C unit worked. The room was quite, did not here anyone from other rooms. At 10:30 we ordered pizza it should have been there at 11:05. I went down to the lobby and waited, Amanda and Jessica at the front desk asked how every thing was and how the room was, I had no complaints. At about 11:30 Jessica call the pizza place for me and asked where it was, she was very polite and respectful to the pizza place. On saturday night when we came back from the park, Jessica was at the front desk again, She asked how the park was and if we had a good time, She spoke with my kids and that made them and me feel good. She wished us a good night and thanked use form choosing Baymont. Again a wonderful sleep. Checking out sunday morning was a snap. Amanda was at the front desk, She thanked my for staying.
The Hotel was nice but what made this stay awesome was Jessica and Amanda. I am not saying that other staff was not but the only two people I dealt with were those two. If you are look for a great place to sleep and stay you must choose this place, they make you feel good as soon as you enter and until you leave.
Thank you Baymont and thank you Jessica and Amanda.
I hope the GM reads this and recognize Jessica and Amanda for the good job they did. I will be staying there again.

Room Tip: We stayed across from the elevator, and it was quiet so any room is good.
3  Thank Doug D
Joe L, General Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Mason, responded to this reviewResponded May 7, 2013

Dear Doug,

Thank you for taking the time to review our Baymont Inn & Suites-Mason Ohio. We are so glad you chose us for your stay. Our number one focus is to provide a great stay for a great value with the best guest service. Amanda and Jessica are very important assets to my hotel and I am glad to know that they did everything to make your stay a pleasurable stay. We look forward to your future arrivals when you are in the area. Please feel free to call on us anytime you need anything. Our Hometown Hospitality is number one and is a promise.

Baymont Inn & Suites - Mason Ohio