“"Great Stay and Friendly Staff"”

Ranked #17 of 18 Hotels in Mason
Bowling Green, Kentucky
“"Great Stay and Friendly Staff"”
Reviewed May 4, 2013

This is a great place to stay. The price is right and the hotel is just off the interstate, made it very easy to find. There are several places to eat close by. They are right next door to a Skyline Chili and Wendy's. Both of these restaurant's were in walking distance of the hotel. If you did not want to leave the hotel there are plenty of places that deliver. Check in was a breeze. I could tell that they were going through a renovation, they had signs posted to let you know and the front desk let me know as I checked in. This did not bother me, this just meant that they were making improvements to the place, kudos to them! The desk clerk let me know about their complimentary breakfast in the morning. I was just ready for a relaxing evening and a good nights rest. I woke up the next morning refreshed and ready to start my day. Thank you Baymont for your comfortable bed and friendly staff. I will be back when I am in the Mason area.

Room Tip: Microwaves and fridges are a little outdated, carpet a little worn in places, very nice spacious roo...
2 Thank Michele T
Joe L, General Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Mason, responded to this review, May 7, 2013
Dear Michelle,

I am delighted that you took the time to review our Baymont Inn & Suites Mason Ohio. Our number one focus is to provides the best guest service along with a great value to our guest. Our renovation is a huge accomplishment for us and will make a great difference for all of our future guest. We are so glad that you had a wonderful stay with us and look forward to serving you in the near future. Our Hometown Hospitality is alway available for you and your family. Come back and see us soon.

Thank You and Your Welcome!

Baymont Inn & Suites - Mason Ohio

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (45)
LaPlace, Louisiana
Reviewed May 3, 2013

I enjoyed my stay at this place. The hotel is right off of 71. Front staff was very professional and helpful. Check in was smooth and very quick. The hotel was clean and had fresh smell of paint in hallway. Room was large and bed was very comfortable. Hotel was very clean. The price I spent was very resonable for the area.

2 Thank BorntoTravel555
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to review our Baymont Inn & Suites Mason Ohio. I am so glad that we were able to provide you with a clean room and a clean hotel. Our new look is a great improvement for our hotel. I am glad you enjoyed it. We look forward to serving you in the future.

Always remeber that our Hometown Hospitality is always available to you anytime.

Fort Wayne, IN
Reviewed May 1, 2013

We took a group of 69 band and choir members to King's Island for a contest. The Baymont Inn & Suites went beyond what they needed to do. When we checked in, there were more cookies than the students could eat. Chris and Jessica had the keys all ready with the names on the key jacket, which made it very easy for us to distribute. "What can we do to help" was heard many, many times from the staff. When a couple of the non-smoking rooms smelled of smoke, Chris and Jessica not only moved the kids to another room, but gave them upgrades where they could. The hotel provided a separate room for us to use for breakfast.

If Jessica heard us talking about a place to go, she immediately got directions for us. This property is very close to several eating places and just across the street from King's Island. They were gracious enough to give our bus driver a very late checkout so that she would be legal for our trip home.

Carpet is a little dated, but the beds were very comfortable. The students loved the pool. Only complaint is that there is only one elevator.

Thanks to the entire staff and especially Chris and Jessica for making our stay very enjoyable.

Room Tip: Stay on the 1st floor to avoid having to use the elevator.
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled with friends
2 Thank Likes2Fly-82
Joe L, General Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Mason, responded to this review, May 8, 2013
Dear Group,

Thank you for taking the time out of your busy schedule with the band to post a review on our hotel. Here at the Baymont Inn & Suites Mason, we work hard to provide the best guest service there is in the market. Our Hometown Hospitality is a reflection of the supurb service that we we provide to our guest. I will share your review with all the staff and especially Chris and Jessica.

We look forward to serving you again for all ofyour booking needs.

Cincinnati, Ohio
Reviewed April 28, 2013

From the minute I walked in the door, all the positives I'd read other places were confirmed. Autumn, the supervisor, and Denita, the manager, were both amazingly helpful in getting me checked in early, answering my questions, and just being personable and friendly. I had reserved another night so I had two separate reservations and when I went down early in the morning to check out and check back in to the same room they made it quick, painless, and super friendly even though I think she was busy dealing with the breakfast area. I couldn't be happier with the room, the location, and especially the staff. They are renovating but they were very clear and honest about that and apologized several times. How can you be upset with people who are trying to be the best? Amazing stay all around.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled solo
3 Thank kirksheppard
Joe L, General Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Mason, responded to this review, May 16, 2013
Dear Mr Sheppard,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. As the new General Manager of the hotel, we have made so many positive changes to our hotel and I am glad that you had a chance to experience that during your stay with a positve outlook. I am also very proud of Denita and Autumn and of course the rest of my staff for all of their hard work. I want to thank you for understanding of our transformation of the property as it is for the best. If you ever need anything, please call on us as our doors are always open.

East Orange, New Jersey
Reviewed April 25, 2013

I had a very positive experience during my recent stay at Baymont Inn. The people who work there are very professional and understanding. The establishment seem completely new. In fact I could smell fresh paint throughout the hotel. The room we stayed in was large and very clean (almost in mint condition) and beds were very comfortable. I enjoyed the swimming pool and there was a good selection of continental breakfast. I highly recommend this hotel to anybody looking to stay in Mason, OH.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
2 Thank Johnathan D
Dear Johnathan,

As the manager of the hotel, I am delighted that your experience was a very positive experience. With all of our upgrades to the hotel, we are proud to say that it was in the best interest of our guest. Our focus here at the Baymont Inn & Suites Mason is to provide all of our guest with the best guest service, Good Hometown Hospitality, and a great experience. I see that we were able to do that for you and I will share your review will all of the staff. Thanks for being our guest and we look forward to serving you in the future. If you ever need anything, feel free to call on us as our door is always open.

Evans, Georgia
Reviewed April 25, 2013

I enjoyed my stay at this hotel. The staff are truely exceptional and the service is above all the other hotels I have stayed in. This hotel offers a good breakfast with a lot of choices. My room was nice and was recently painted. I love the colors of that this hotel has chosen. The wireless is fast which is a plus. The one down fall I saw wwas the desk chairs. Im sure they will replace these soon.

1 Thank Claudia M
Joe L, Front Office Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Mason, responded to this review, May 7, 2013
Claudia:

Thank you for taking the time to write about the experience that you had here at the hotel. My staff and I are glad that you enjoyed your stay. My team and I are working hard to make improvements to make this hotel a great place to stay.

We will be getting new desk chairs as well. Please come back and visit us to see all the new and improved changes that we have made since your stay.

Denita Jones