Kirkwood Inn
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Countryside Inn(South Lebanon)
  • Pool
View Hotel
All reviewshistoric housebreakfast is servedoutdoor fireplacekings islandbed and breakfastbeautiful garden areatwo story motelchain hotelsthe main housekeurig coffee makerfire pitoatmealeach morningclean roomswalking pathbreakfast was amazingplace to stay
Reviewed October 18, 2012

Every part of my stay here was incredible. The rooms and grounds were charming. We had a fireplace/jacuzzi room and that just added to the experience. The staff were friendly and seemed to really enjoy working there. It was our first stay but definitely not our last!

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 17, 2012

On the weekend of October 12th I was in the Lebanon/Mason, Ohio area. I have driven bye the Kirkwood Inn previously however this weekend would afford me the opportunity to stay at this wonderful property. From the minute I made the reservation by phone till I checked out the following Sunday morning I knew this was the perfect place to stay. Beautifully decorated and spotlessly clean are only two of the pluses. The staff was friendly and helpful!! Made you feel like "family" the entire visit.
I highly recommend this location to couples, families or single travelers. My room was spacious, quiet and the the mattress was perfect for this tired traveler. Add on the wonderful full breakfast at the Kirkwood House and you don't get any better than this property. The Kirkwood House is historic and offers great breakfast items. (included in the room price) Close to Kings Island, Kings Mills Golf Course and Cincinnati Premium Outlets.
I travel a great deal as a professional Tour Operator, this property offer exceptional value and sincere hospitality. Stay here over the chain properties!!! You won't be disappointed I can assure you. Staying here with my wife on our next visit to family in SW Ohio!!

Room Tip: Rooms facing the historic Kirkwood House provide a wonderful opportunity to "feel the history of the property" and start your day off with a great breakfast in royal splendor. No road noise to interrupt your sleep at night. will be my property of choice for all my future trips to SW Ohio.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank John F
Reviewed October 16, 2012

I stayed at the Kirkwood Inn this past weekend with three girlfriends. It was a shopping weekend. We loved Kirkwood. Very clean, and we felt safe and secure. The free breakfast buffet is quite the bonus! Highly recommend Kirkwood Inn!

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank Bryantlrw
Reviewed October 15, 2012

The Kirkwood house and grounds are beautiful and the staff were accomendating. Breakfast it's self was a little disappointing, but it was worth going just for the beautiful views of the house and gardens. The Bed was horrible, neither my husband or myself slept very well, and the room had a distinct musty odor. The Price was right and the location was perfect for a trip to Kings Island, my suggestions are to invest in new mattresses, airfreshners, and better gravy, and this was be a wonderful place to stay

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Stasia1104
Reviewed October 10, 2012

My family and I stayed at the Kirkwood Inn this past weekend. We were here to participate in the triathlon, and Kirwood Inn staff worked with us, allowing us to have the room a little longer so we might shower and clean up after our triathlon. We found the accommodations to be very nice, the farm- style breakfast served in an old restored farm house, complete with old linens and yummy entrees, was very nice. The old fashioned herb garden, flowers and walking paths were also a nice feature.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family